What travellers are saying
- Hadn't thought to write on Coast Park before this must be our tenth visit minimum. Clean, with options for multiple age levels. Biggest issue is equipment in battle with the sea air to retain function. A great community asset.Written July 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of little places to have picnics with tables provided. Good place to walk dogs, bathrooms available, beach is right there but a long and deep walk down. Very wooded with seclusion.Written October 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our experience has been that hotels on the coast lack high quality workout facilities and have small, dingy pools. Luckily Newport is home to this huge recreation center with a wonderful 25 yard heated lap lane pool. It boasts six lanes, and a one meter diving board, rope swing, and slide for the kids. Really a nice layout.
We discovered this sports complex while visiting Newport for the Pacific Edge gymnastics meet held in Newport nearby. This is a a great place to bring the family for exercise and playtime.Written February 18, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I travel I look for public pools to swim laps. This pool was really nice. Good sized locker room, clean, perfect water temperature, nice hot spa and a good discount price for seniors.Written March 5, 2022
- We had a great time! We got a slow start and I was starting to worries that we wouldn’t escape, but once we figured out the first few puzzles it started to all come together!
Five stars! Would recommend this to anyone visiting Newport.Written May 28, 2023
- Grandkids didn't want to leave. Parents allowed to join in without extra cost. Plenty of seating for those who enjoy watching.Written July 9, 2019
- If I could leave more stars I would!! We visited a couple days before Halloween to see the animatronics haunted house set up. My 5 year old daughter has been really researching all the different animatronics and she was very excited to go. We arrived and my 3 year old son went in and did great, and then it was time for my daughter, and she was too scared to go through, even after all her videos she watched. The two guys working were so accommodating. They tried to make her more comfortable by turning on the lights and turning around the Mike Myers she was afraid of, he even brought out one of the animatronics so she could see it up close. She made a brave peek around the corner, but still couldn't do it. She tried and so we thanked them and left. On the way out we were walked to the car, and a special prize given to my daughter for being so brave and knowing so much about all the animatronics. We had a great "spirited" time. Thanks again Coastal Combat!Written October 30, 2020
- Had a couple hours to kill before we could check in at our motel so we decided to watch a movie here. No problems, seats were a little crowded but no issues as there were only a few folks in to watch the early showingWritten March 27, 2019