State Parks • Beaches
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- One of my many stops on oregon coast drive. The formation is alot bigger than the photos displayed. Its about 40 ft across and you cannot keep looking down at the hole...mesmerizingWritten September 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chose this place for our first yurt experience. It did not disappoint! It is the way to go when you have young kids. The yurt was exactly like the pictures I saw online. It even had electricity which was great because I could charge my phone.
The location is perfect. Not too far from Portland, and a short walk to the beach. We did bring our stroller on the walk and while it was good for a while, it got too sandy and we had to ditch the stroller.
The beach was quiet. We had it pretty much to ourselves! Our dog loved it too!
We were able to buy a lighter and firewood when we got there.Written August 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favorite areas for beachcombing for agates, fishing, clamming and watching a beautiful sunset. If you go to the Wayside, you can park a RV and walk under the tunnel to the beach. Some of the other areas are not easy to get your rigs in and out. The one off Ocean View is smaller and I don't recommend trying. If you can drive down, it's worth it to watch the most beautiful sunset on a cloudyless or semi cloudy day.Written June 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We thought we would come down to the park again, paid an entrance fee and began down the road. So peaceful, took tons of pictures and this day was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!Written August 6, 2023
- It was super windy on a late August Monday evening, but not the least bit crowded. We were staying in an RV park across the street and found this gem. My daughter had a wonderful time playing in the sand and surf.Written August 30, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Newport
- These are the best places for groups seeking state parks in Newport:See more state parks for groups in Newport on Tripadvisor