Top Attractions in Ohiopyle
What travellers are saying
- Stunning cascades, can be viewed immediately when you arrive at the visitor centre parking lot. Wooden platforms give elevation and you can snap photos of the falls with ease and safety. The visitor centre itself is wonderful and has a viewing gallery one floor down where you can view the falls from a different perspective.
Really really enjoyed our visit here. It was off-peak season (December) so it was calm and peaceful. Got to take our time and got great photos. Nearby are some other falls that you can either drive up to or take a short hike. Can't imagine what the views would be like if we had come in the fall when all the trees still had their golden leaves.Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of my favorite waterfalls to see year round. In the summer you can walk behind the actual falls and feel the mist, it’s a very aliving experience. It’s very cool to see in the wintertime too, the whole waterfall is frozen. There are also hiking trails to get to the waterfall or you can just park close to it.Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented E-bikes for our first trip to Ohiopyle and it was a great experience. It was super easy to reserve our bikes online and the trails around town were excellent.Written November 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience start to finish. John, our guide, did a great job of prepping us, informing us throughout, and challenging us. Very knowledgeable. Incredibly fun time.Written October 19, 2022
- Tons of fun! Guides are fantastic! Definitely a great challenge and forces you to work as a team!! Worth It!Written August 28, 2022
- My husband and I did the Gettysburg and Civil War 4 Day Bike Tour with Stephanie and Rachel on 9/25/22. It was one of the most enjoyable trips we've ever had. We love history and appreciated the battlefield expert that joined us part of the time. The routes were beautiful and the accomodations were excellent. Stepanie and Rachel are amazing guides. They are well organized, knowledgeable, and very fun. We would like to go on another tour in 2023 and will see if we can get them as tour guides again.Written November 4, 2022
- Stock up with durable snacks for the trail, boat ride, or bike ride. Didn't know that there were so many kinds of jerky. Very nice owner of the franchise who was on duty when I visited. Very helpful to get recommendations and taste samples before buying.Written June 13, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ohiopyle
- The most popular things to do in Ohiopyle with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Ohiopyle on Tripadvisor
Ohiopyle Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 8:50 PM|