Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
92 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 92
What travellers are saying
- There was a free, informal docent tour of the small church - interesting to learn about the history of the church and Bluffton. Nice views along the water. Honey and cookbook for sale, or donations welcome.Written November 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything about this place was cool! We took our time walking around. So much to see and so much creativity!! Highly recommend.Written January 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time here and we can say that the location os amazing. Nothing we haven't seen before, but that was only in Europe.
The drinks tasting experience is very interesting. The pizza... well, at least the small Meet the Meat, most probably the best we've had since we moved to the US.
We'll return.Written January 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We live here. Old Town Bluffton is easy and charming to get around. Beautiful access to the tidal May River. Great food and galleries.Written August 12, 2022
Tanger outlets are always one of must visit when they are near our travels. You must go by the office and get a coupon book especially if you're a veteran. Great discounts can be found in the bok. We always find something we need or don't need but must have.Written December 9, 2020
- Phenomenal farmers market with top notch vendors! Everything you could want from fresh humus to fresh raviolis! Definitely worth it!Written June 22, 2022
- The walking tour was fantastic! Kelly, the tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable about all the homes we saw and the general history of the area. He was able to answer all of our questions as well. Highly recommend this tour and this establishment. 12/10 would go back again soon!Written June 17, 2021
- Fantastic waitstaff. They have a patio with tables with umbrellas. Heavier fare, but all good. Beer was great. They were very patient with the three young children we were wrangling 🤪Written March 31, 2022
- This lovely gallery offers a wide variety of items in various media, user friendly items you may want to pick up for your home beautification and decor. All reportedly by local artists! Worth your short visit.Written December 9, 2020
- The Town has spen5 some time , effort and investment to improve this library which includes a focus on the Children's area.
There are lower shelves of books and a closed offered for play. Good opportunity on a rainy or hot day to review your books and let them get some energy out in a safe area.
Staff continuously tries to offer fun organized activities through out the day.Written June 8, 2022
- We stopped in to see the current display of artwork in the small gallery. All work is by local artists which they switch our monthly. Very creative and distinct pieces.Written March 10, 2022
- Thoroughly enjoyed the performance of "Curtains" tonight at the May River Theatre. Everyone was great. Fun show. A mystery till the very end.Written November 13, 2016
- Very interesting place! A small house slightly set back on the historic Calhoun Street filled with beautiful somewhat eclectic selection of pieces of art crated by local artists and craftsmen. Great place for unique gift ideas for discerning recipients.Written November 29, 2020
- It was not open when we visited but I was able to read the sign about Cyrus Garvin and his life. It was very interesting. I also could look in the window of the two room house.Written April 13, 2021
- I visited the chamber while visiting the area and I have to say the ladies that run it weree sso helpful, professioanl, gracious and super accomodating. The building is chriming as well and gives such a friendly vibe. I would reccomend stopping in if visiting Bluffton, Hilton Head, as they are extremely helpful and made my experience special.Written March 27, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bluffton
- The best outdoor activities in Bluffton according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Bluffton on Tripadvisor
Bluffton Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 4:58 AM|