- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful ride out to Daufuskie Island. Capt Allan was so nice, gave us info of what to do on the island. Location to get boat was easy to find. Girl in the office was friendlyWritten December 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful day exploring the waterways. Our Captain “Boo” was a wealth of information about the water and the history of the area. We saw so many dolphins and other wildlife during our tour - I can’t wait to come back once the weather gets warmer to explore the area more! Would definitely recommend taking this tour to explore the area from the water!Written January 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my third tour with Amber as I moved to the Low Country 7 years ago and wanted to learn about this great area we live in. We had a perfect weather day and I took my niece who was visiting from England on the tour. Even though this was my third tour I still learned tons from the incredibly knowledgeable Amber. The following are Jade's thoughts about the tour.
"I thought this tour was perfectly orchestrated, Amber's passion for the area certainly shone through as she was teaching us all about the May river and this unique eco system. I really enjoyed myself, I learned a lot and would definitely recommend to anyone living or visiting the area." Thanks AmberWritten October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rachel was great! My husband and I wanted some 1:1 coaching as we haven’t been on our SUPs for a few years due to a disability. She provided clear and helpful instruction including tips for initial water entry, paddling, and turns. She modified our adventure on the fly and it was a perfect adventure for us! Her experience showed!Written September 8, 2022
- Mr. Garfield guided us on an exciting journey. He is a very interesting person who has personal anecdotes and historical information to share that will make your tour a wonderful experience. Yes, we would do it again and hope to in the future. The tour is well worth taking.Written November 14, 2022
- Peaceful, quiet, the only sounds are the drips of water off the paddle, the birds, and the occasional fish jumping out of the water! A first class way to get up close to nature! The guides are science majors, they love animals, aquatic life and nature, and the lowcountry's rivers and marshes! My friend from Argentina enjoyed her first kayak trip with Claire and Lowcountry Paddle Tours. We are senior citizens and we felt safe and comfortable in the kayaks, our life jackets were comfortable and our legs were not cramped during the entire ride. Paddling is easy enough for a senior to manage without much effort and no after effects of soreness. I inquired about fishing from the kayak, and that is available as well! Bring your camera!Written June 17, 2014
- Eric and Roddy were awesome. Very laid back and easy going. You can't beat kayaking in the May River. I will be back to take the fishing kayak tour.Written June 15, 2016
- Jill took our family - 2 young kids- on a 2 hour completely immersive nature walk. We met in Moreland Village and went through the salt marshes and mud flats. We learned about the local flora and fauna, the topography of the area and had so much fun while learning
Jill was a teacher so she knew exactly how to engage the children and keep it interactive foe them. Our kids LOVED it. They went crab hunting and ate local vegetation and discovered birds. I highly recommend this if your kids are curious about nature. Recommend boots/sneakers you don’t mind getting dirty if you venture into the marsh, which our kids did.
Enjoy! Thank you Jill for a memorable experience.Written April 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bluffton
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Bluffton:See more tours for children in Bluffton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Bluffton:See more tours for couples in Bluffton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Bluffton:See more tours for groups in Bluffton on Tripadvisor
Bluffton Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$272.16|