Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Myrtle Beach
Admission tickets from C$49.57
Admission tickets from C$43.20
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Totally touristy but you can still have fun there. easy 30 min walk from the beach. lots of restaurant choices, fun to wander on an overcast day or if you need a break from the beachWritten September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean , loved the christmas trees. easy to navigate. Nice staff. Shark tunnel sidewalk was not workingWritten November 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was on our list to do in Myrtle Beach for years! We enjoyed it so much, we went twice in one week! A great adventure! The weather was beautiful and clear, and the view was fabulous! We will definately do it again!Written October 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- pass needed or daily fee, but beautiful beaches, facilities, picnic areas and playgrounds. Most access walkways include steps, but there is a ramp walkway at the southern end!! Horses walking along beach in areas are beautiful!! Very enjoyable!!Written November 10, 2022
- We thoroughly enjoyed the Motown show with Christmas thrown in. The voices were very good , and their interaction with the audience made the show so much fun. The only “con” is that the chairs were crammed in leaving little room between those of us in the audience.Written November 9, 2022
- Loved the beach. The sand dunes were destroyed by the hurricane, but there were signs of rebuilding.Written October 18, 2022
- We checked out the Boardwalk after sunset because we wanted to experience some of the night life in Myrtle Beach. Trying to park close to the boardwalk may seem mission impossible, especially along the busy N Ocean Blvd. However, there was plenty of street parking one-two blocks away from the boardwalk. We paid for parking using a mobile app (which was pretty convenient).
Most of boardwalks that I have seen are wide and relatively straight. Except for a relatively short region close to the Pyler Park, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is mostly winding and relatively narrow. There is a lot of activity on the north side of the boardwalk and things quiet down as you move south. There were just a few people walking / running / biking as we got close to the pier. It took us about 90 minutes to leisurely walk from Pyler Park to the pier and back. People were nice and offering to take family pictures. I also captured a few nice pictures of the (almost) full moon reflecting in the ocean waves. My experience was different from that expressed in some reviews claiming that the area was not safe.
Those looking for a quiet area to exercise or walk and listen to the waves would be happy in the south part of the boardwalk. Those interested in activities and more active nightlife would be happier around Pyler Park. The small amusement park seemed really busy. When we started walking away from Pyler Park (~ 8pm), a DJ was trying to start a party. By the time we came back, the party was in full swing. Many people of all ages were dancing and having a great time. The music stopped around 10pm leaving many people disappointed that the party was too short.Written September 4, 2022
- We went thru all 3 exhibits and all were fantastic. I recommend everyone do them. Some little ones might be afraid of the zombies.Written November 11, 2022
- We enjoyed a beautiful late summer evening game here. the lighting is cool and they put on great entertainment between innings involving kids doing challenges and contests. The scoreboard is impressive and that evening we even participated and played witness to a wedding at home plate complete with fireworks! The locals there certainly get into the games.Written November 2, 2022
- I was surprised by the number of high end retailers at this particular outlet shopping area. Since we arrived late one evening during our trip and it was raining to-boot, we only stopped at the Tommy Behama store. The selection of TB shirts for men at that store, discounted, was excellent and worth the trip from our hotel.Written September 13, 2022
- Shops and restaurants in this area were a little more upscale. We ended up at the park nearby with our little one. The park was awesome!Written July 15, 2022
- The collection of cars was very impressive! It was well worth the stop. And a wide selection of different manufacturersWritten October 17, 2022
- My young grandchildren (5-10) have loved going to Family Kingdom, whenever visiting from Long Island, NY. Since my wife and I are moving to the Charleston area later this year, they wanted to go one last time. They loved every minute of their visit, and took advantage of the locals discount that I got for them. Unfortunately a few of the rides that they were on did not operate as well as in the past, due to needed maintenance,Written August 27, 2021
- When we travel I usually look for art galleries to visit. I find this one, noted it was free and in a historical beach home and knew we had to visit. Currently they are hosting a Frida Kahlo exhibit and it is quite well done. You can view all the artists statements on your phone. The exhibit is really quite wonderful. Location has free parking, handicapped accessible, with clean restrooms and a nice small gift shop. A free will offering is accepted but there is no pressure. Staff is very friendly. Make sure you sign their guest book.Written August 15, 2022
- There is always something to do in Grand Strand. My wife and I enjoy strolling on the boardwalk. Our child of course loves to hit the various shops and spend our money. It has grown over the years.Written July 30, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Myrtle Beach
- The best day trips from Myrtle Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Day Trips to Charleston Tour #7: See INSIDE Ft Sumter,Carriage Tour,Lunch & more
- Day Trip to Charleston Tour #5: Bus Tour, Boone Plantation, Lunch and More
- Myrtle Beach to Charleston with Horse & Carriage Ride, Harbor Cruise, Boone Hall