- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We have always enjoyed Broadway at the beach with its Variety of restaurants and shops the entire area where the theater was and some smaller general rides has been totally tore down and replaced with two new areas there was a good crowd when we were there in the new area’sWritten December 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of two outlet centers in Myrtle Beach. This one’s off of Highway 17 they done some upgrading to this one. They are stores here at this particular one that we like better was extremely busy.Written December 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shops and restaurants in this area were a little more upscale. We ended up at the park nearby with our little one. The park was awesome!Written July 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- OMG! Loved this store! It's huge! You can spend a lot of time in this store. Everything from housewares to seasonal decor to home decor etc. Prices are pretty good as well. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to peruse the whole store.Written January 17, 2023
- April 2021
Decent single story mall with a few anchors like Belk, Dillard's, and JCPenney. A few things were still shut down like Starbucks, and the food court has typical fast food options like Chick-fil-a and Sbarro. Bathrooms were clean, too, which was nice to see, and I like that there's a Books-A-Million.Written July 6, 2021
- Artwork from over 70 local artists and variety and prices vary greatly. Exhibits change regularly and several art shows are held there annually. The Gallery also has classes for aspiring and professional artists.Written January 6, 2019
- We have been to large antique malls, with a smaller selection of quality offerings then one finds in this establishment.
(This was one of the largest number of pieces of ABP cut glass we've ever seen in one shop.)
If one enjoys fine old craftsmanship, this facility is a real aesthetic uplift.
The owner was welcoming and informative; and provided an interesting discussion regarding the acquiring and maintaining of his inventory.
If one appreciates a true "antique" store; this is a definite option to check out.Written February 6, 2022
- I enjoyed my time in this place. Bought some coins, beer coozy cup and CD's. Much larger inside than I thought it would be. Some vendors were absent and their booths closed up. Nice way to spend a rainy day!Written April 20, 2022
- I have been there twice. The first time I went for an exhibit of an artist but came a day early. The people there still let me walk around and even invited me to join the class if I would like. The owner was ill that day, but they still were very kind. The next day I went for the exhibit. Many types of people were there as well as the owner and the artist. what a nice time I had meeting people, browsing and enjoying lovely appetizers with wine for no charge.Written July 8, 2018
- I thought their prices were too expensive they did offer a large selection of merchandise and some of it was hand crafted by local artists.Written January 6, 2018
- Signage indicates that changes to the mall are “Coming Soon.” I sure hope so! Not much here to look at, Belks and Bass Pro seem to take up about 50% of the footprint of the entire mall. Food court appears to have only a few restaurants. Busiest store was Bass Pro, all the other stores made us feel like we at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.Written June 3, 2019
- Kids liked this place and so did I. Retro candy. Has everything you want. A bit on the expensive side but they go with your on vacation.Written August 29, 2021
- This is a experience that is a gift shop.
The Gay Dolphin is definitely a new experience in shopping. Depending on what door you enter will determine how you get lost first. I would love if I were making a joke here, however I'm not. There are several floors jam packed with trinkets. If you can't find a gift or home decor that you have been looking for, then your in the wrong store.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR HANDICAPPED PEOPLE.
It has some tight isles and lots of small staircases. This was the only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. It's surprisingly clean. I highly recommend two main things.
1.look for and use the coupon books around town, there is( at the time of this post) a coupon for a free magnet with purchase and another discount.
2.go during the week if you are able to. Or while everyone else is at the beach.
It gets crowded and it's already elbow to elbow in some of the isles.
I do highly recommend this place though. Definitely look around, you may find something that surprises you.Written July 9, 2022
- Heard about Galaxy Golf from a visit to Dick’s Sports. My wife needed a new driver, and I was thinking about a whole new set. Met up with Michael who set my wife up in the practice area. He had her hit two dozen golf balls, giving her some very helpful tips along the way! She postponed buying anything, but learned a ton.
I was next, and after hitting my driver and a few irons, and a hitting selection of clubs Michael picked out we concluded my old clubs were just fine. Michael went out to the sales floor and came back with two drivers to try. They were both used clubs, one of which (the least expensive of the two) I hit an average of 20 yards farther than my own driver.
I bought the used driver and some golf balls and we walked away blown away by Michael’s helpfulness, his friendly demeanor, his tips and recommendations on how to improve, and his overall knowledge of the game.
Some kudos to Ed as well - another employee who offered help and sound advice - and given my game, I can use all of that I can get!
Great visit to Galaxy Golf and high marks for Michael and Ed!!Written November 22, 2020
- Great place, great staff. Lots to choose from. Reasonable prices and accessories for any pet you choose. Will be back to get moreWritten April 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Myrtle Beach
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Myrtle Beach:See more shopping for couples in Myrtle Beach on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Myrtle Beach:See more shopping for groups in Myrtle Beach on Tripadvisor