Historic Sites • Gardens
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Attractive park with lovely visuels. The flowers weren't in bloom but the place still had a peaceful vibe. The pond and trees with moss were very nice. Excellent parking. The park does have a playground and disc golf. The main attraction are the diverse roses. I plan on returning in the spring to see the flowers. Still, even in the off season this park provides a great place to walk, observe nature and walk the boardwalk along the river.Written December 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- SC State University is the Only Black University in the Entire country that has a Planetarium!! The University is in the quaint southern town of Orangeburg, S.C. Home of friendly people and great southern cookin.
The museum/planetarium houses a tremendous amount of artifacts and art. In May, it showcases graduating Seniors works of Art. And throughout the year hosts varied interesting and informative exhibitions. Many times, you can attend the openings and meet artists from various backgrounds with varied skills and training.
Whenever travelling to SC, it is a Must-See.Written August 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you need something kids will enjoy for half a day this will surely entertain them. My daughter always has a blast there.Written December 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well maintained and low key relaxed atmosphere make for a fun afternoon on the links. Well kept neat and clean with plenty of water make this short course a challenge . Can play a bit longer from blues or much much shorter from the ladies.
It’s perfect for a three hour afternoon round, as it’s both short and flat.Written February 27, 2019
- Found the listing in Orangeburg sonI thought I would stop in for a drink. Even though it is not listed as a private club, there were signs in the window and on the door saying to call before entering. Out front the big sign said bikers and Shriners welcomed. Two trucks in the lot - and one of them was leaving. It must be VERY exclusive and hard to become a member, it was empty.😳Written April 10, 2017