- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This gallery features the works of several professional artists from throughout the United States. It is upscale and the pieces are really very well done. Currently they are featuring two sculptors with outstanding bronze figures. There are wonderful paintings - some very large which are also very well done. The gallery represents about 8 artists and it is well worth the visit - you may easily succumb and purchase!Written November 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a really lovely home converted into gallery, featuring several local artists who have very varied styles and mediums. Had a chance to chat with one of the owners who has her art displayed as well. Some very unique techniques are represented. If you like viewing art work you should consider visiting this gallery.Written November 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice specialty shops, unique setting. Good daytime activity. Be sure to visit the hammock making shack where they demonstrate making the hammocks by hand. Very informative and entertaining.Written April 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a neat little shop set in an interesting and unusual small shopping center with many other stores of the same ilk, i.e., not national chains. (For another review check out bisQit for unbelievably great milkshakes).The staff are very knowledgeable as well as gracious and friendly. The couple who took us there had already purchased many different oils (went in to buy two and ended up up spending almost $100 with outstanding results).
You can sample anything you want with bread provided by the store.
Unfortunately we had room for only 2 bottles in our suitcases. :-(( But they pack them well and add another top on the bottle to make sure there are no leaks while traveling - a nice touch.
Oh well, we'll just order more online when we get back home.Written February 11, 2020
- This is a nice book store, though mostly paperbacks, which is a nice spot to peruse and pick up a good read.Written November 15, 2019
- They have a wide selection of women's clothing at many price points. I bought a few things and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend a visit!Written November 12, 2019
- Good place to go for some interesting shopping - some local artists, antiques, collectibles, etc.......especially on a cloudy/stormy afternoonWritten September 12, 2016
- Absolutely my favorite gift store in the South !! Lovely gifts for several occasions !!! Gift wrap is beautiful ! Great staff !!! Don’t EVER close !!!Written January 13, 2019
- Located in the Hammock Shops Village, it is an attractive little shop loaded with clothing, beachwear, shoes, sandals, toys and souvenirs. They have a large candy selection, a lot of unique food products and a lot of gift items.Written July 20, 2020
- Earthly Treasures definitely carries the unusual gifts for those hard to buy for family and friends, or those you know who are fascinated with the beauty that has been naturally created. I have purchased geodes, fossils, interesting jewelry, and one of a kind shells. Just a fun place to visit.Written April 15, 2015
- Their stuff is high quality, classic style, super comfortable and for a preppy brand - it's actually unique. Their Angler shorts actually have a koozie pocket so you always have your back up beverage handy. Brilliant.
The store is relaxed and easy to shop, people are cool.Written May 10, 2017
- Walking in puts a smile on my face - the store is beautifully laid out with gorgeous racks of hand sewn tasteful, timeless dresses and tops everywhere I looked!! I have a headband with a matching mask and get compliments whenever I wear them. The headband is perfect. I love that she designs everything and has them created by local seamstresses.Written November 30, 2020
- The Barefoot General Store is located in the quaint Hammock Village complex and has a little bit of everything for everybody. They carry clothing, candles, bath items, beachwear and souvenirs as well as books, drinks, specialty food items, flags and more. The far side of the shop is called the Candy Cottage and is full of old school candies, and individual candies scooped by the pound.Written July 21, 2020