- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The waterfalls are great here. The park is lovely and well signposted. Some trails were closed but you can go off piste easily enough. A great day out in good weather.Written August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My favourite part of the visiting is the 7km walking. The route has so many wonderful sceneries, including great pine trees, magnificent waterfalls, pine logs stacks etc. The route is quite challenging especially the part with so many moving stones. There are plenty of parking spaces in the visiting centre. It charges £2 for the first two hours then incremental 20p per 10 minutes with a cap of maximum £7 per day. It's better to buy the parking ticket from the machine in the tourist center before you leave, which could save you some money. There are toilets in the centre as well, which are free to the public. Bike rental and riding are very popular in the centre and the route is quite challenging as there are a lots of up hills.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After all the heavy rain the waterfalls were at their very best. Lovely walk through the woods but the highlight is the magnificent waterfallsWritten January 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wasn't expecting very much but was very pleasantly surprised to fins such beautiful waterfalls within just a few minutes' walk of a free car park at Ganllwyd on the A470. The main falls were obviously uphill, but the track is good, or you can keep closer to the stream on a bed of moss. On the east side of the main road (by the car park) a very short amble down a path leads to the confluence of the waterfall stream with the River Eden (?) which is a beautiful leafy spot in the valley where you can stand, walk or sit.Written September 22, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Ganllwyd
- The best outdoor activities in Ganllwyd according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Ganllwyd on Tripadvisor
Ganllwyd Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 7:49 AM|