River Rafting & Tubing • Equipment Hire
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Professional, helpful staff. Great little 2 hour trip down the river. We went early in the day and there was hardly another person on the river. Thorough recommendWritten September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tx Tubes has their lines down to a science.
First you pay $20 for off sight parking. Then you stand in a line at a pop up tent to pay for your tubes. You get a token that you turn in at the River for the tube.
Then, you stand in another line to get in a bus to go to the river. After getting off the bus, you stand in yet another line to turn in the token to finally get your tube.
It felt a little like standing in a queue at Disney. But they do it well.
Probably the best thing is that they will hold your keys for you until your tubing is over. I wouldn’t want to risk losing them in the river!Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was excited to see these cool looking e-bikes and all of the options you have to personalize them, but getting on one to give it a spin was obviously my favorite part. These bikes are built very strong and seem extremely durable, and that motor hum and torque was pretty awesome! Awesome Father’s Day gift for me!Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a fun and informative tour. I enjoyed the historical stories of the area. This is recommended for anyone who likes history and ghosts!Written October 14, 2021
- Everyone at Chuck’s Tubes were fantastic. They were helpful, informative and their store had everything you would need for a great day on the Comal River tubing. Especially liked their neon colored sunglasses straps with fishing bobbers on them. We had one persons glasses fall off and due to the floating neon colored strap, they found them floating down river. The tubes with a hard bottom are definitely the only tube to think about getting, it’s perfect!!!Written July 14, 2019
- Jan was amazing! As a history major I’m a sponge anywhere we go but I was joined by my 4 year old and family who doesn’t deem the same. We had so much fun. Jan redid the clues for our hunt to engage my daughter and everyone had a blast. This is a highlight of our trip!!Written November 8, 2022
- Overall easygoing experience. Our bus driver Gary was great and gave good recommendations/instructions for us as first time tubers. It took a while to be picked up at the end stop though, where there was no shade and very hot out. I would actually say their tubes were just too large. I couldn’t sit comfortably in mine without falling through, so I would pick one with a bottom next time.Written July 8, 2022
- This was a gift for the guys to hang out, have fun, and chillax. I’m told their experience surpassed expectation. They totally enjoyed their beer stops. Trudy, tour guide and driver, was so awesome! She took lots of pictures and shared with the guys and their wives. Even though we could have selected the beer stops, we didn’t know those in the area and the ones they did were great. All 3 guys said they could have done without the winery. But had loads of fun being guys!Written June 19, 2019
- The staff were so helpful in explaining how to tube in the Comal River. We highly recommend these nice folks.we liked the tubes with the bottoms,Written September 5, 2022
- We came here from Oklahoma for an event. Must say impressive campground, store, food and experience.
Everyone was super friendly, helpful and respectful to everyone with no judgements.
The store had misc items that you might’ve forgotten, drinks, snacks and a pool table inside. There is also a place to order burgers, pizzas, etc near the store which was affordable and the burgers are pretty good.
The campgrounds have spots for RV with power and water hookups, also primitive RV spots as well. Tent camping spots all have outlets so you can a run a fan, charge your phone etc (no AC).
The campgrounds are clean and staff made sure the trash bins stayed empty, the bathrooms and shower facilities are clean and up-kept.
Definitely can’t wait to return.Written September 22, 2022
- We rented the Lily Pad for Memorial Day Weekend and were thrilled !!! They delivered within 10 minuets !!! Fast, Friendly and provided hours of entertainment for the whole family !! I highly recommend Bruno's !!Written May 28, 2019
- Jonathon was great! He made fishing on the Guadalupe really enjoyable! Very informative and gave us a great guide! Will be going back for sureWritten January 27, 2023
- We used Corner tubes for the tube rental. It’s a short walk from here, across the street and to the river. There are a variety of tubes to choose and even cooler tubes. They had a stand where refreshments can be purchased including river approved containers. The bathrooms were clean. Parking was easy for us but the lot looks like it could become packed during a very busy day. All in All it was a good time!Written June 18, 2018
- Enjoyed the people who worked there above all. They were helpful and friendly. Checked out three tube-float places but this one made us want to come back.
River was down a bit so it was a lazy float. If you're looking for rapids and excitement, this isn't the river. It was relaxing and fun and you're constantly being followed by turtles looking for a handout. We had a really good time.Written August 3, 2017
- Had an okay time. We stayed in Scarlet for a night , one of the 4 tiny houses you can rent. The tiny house was cute , but was lacking in entertainment especially for being tiny. We tried to enjoy the outdoors after hours but the bugs were biting, so all we could really do is sit and stare at each other and our phones in the tiny sitting area until bedtime. The bed was comfortable but I did have a panic attack after I had climbed up there, I guess how closed in and how hot it was with tiny windows up there I just felt claustrophobic. I didn’t like it at all! Just a warning to others that might have that problem! I didn’t know I had it until I got up there! Also was scary for me to get down the ladder so after I got up at 3 am to use the bathroom I just stayed downstairs lol. The float trip was ok, it was hard to get in at the location due to many people just standing on the sides drinking in large groups! The only area we could get in was toward the rocky area with rushing waters from the chute,which was very hard! Idk what I was expecting from the river float It was more like a creek setting to me and idk what all the hype about it is! What was a disappointment was, check in was at 3 so by the time we got there, got settled in, and changed to float down the river, we had no time to do anything! By the time we got back we didn’t have time to enjoy the bar or eat anything bc it was getting dark and about to close! Then the next morning check out was at 11 and the place opens at 10 so we couldn’t do anything besides pack and leave! Other then that the staff are very friendly and owner is very nice! For that I’ll give them 4 stars!Written August 31, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about New Braunfels
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in New Braunfels:See more tours for children in New Braunfels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in New Braunfels:See more tours for couples in New Braunfels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in New Braunfels:See more adventurous tours in New Braunfels on Tripadvisor
New Braunfels Tours Information
|Tours Prices From||C$22|