- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- If you consider yourself a sophisticated wine connoisseur (I sort of do), you should try Hill Top Berry Farm and Winery. I didn't just find this 'fun', but hilariously fun. Some of the wineries in Virginia, and of course elsewhere, are pretentious but without the wines to back it up. This isn't.
It's very low key and makes no bones about being a different type of winery. It has berry-based wines, and it has honey-based meads. It unabashedly has fun with both, including having goats and donkeys on site that patrons can interact with if they want. What makes it all work, as opposed to being just a fun joke, is that their wines and meads are actually extremely well done. The quality behind what they're having fun with will be evident, even though what you're drinking may be new to you. Go have fun!Written December 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic Brewery. This place sets it self apart from all the rest. From the minute you walk it, you are in a welcoming, friendly environment. The cider is mild blowing, and unlike any other. Food isn't bad either. Definitely work checking out if you are in the area!Written December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the lake for 4 hours one day while staying at Wintergreen Resort. Nice clean but cold lake. Slide and trampoline available to use...Very clean beach and picnic facilities...It does have a shower you can use at the end of the day...Written July 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 100% recommend BRMG.
Grant was my guide for 3 days at Seneca Rocks in WV and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to introduce me to my 1st rock climbing experience. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and made me feel safe as I literally climbed out of my comfort zone!Written July 16, 2022
- We loved our brew/wine tour with Tours for Tunes. We were picked up right on time and even though we didn't have a set plan Eli made sure we got a chance to go everywhere we wanted. There are many stops to choose from and he made sure we got to as many as possible!!Written May 2, 2016
Nellysford Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 11:51 PM|