- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
56 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travellers are saying
- Not a large beach so pick your time to beat the crowd, we went late afternoon most days as the water was very warm at that time.Written October 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very pleasant area with small beach nice and clean with clear warm water to swim in. Right next door to Cala Gran 5-10min walk.Written October 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the marina a couple of times, lots of lovely restaurants and cocktails bars around there.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Get there before 10am to claim your spot on the beach! Warm clear water, safe with some snorkelling. A fresh fruit seller visits which is deliciousWritten October 6, 2022
- Small but Stunning little cove , water so clear you can see your feet. Beautiful scenery. You can watch all the boats go out to sea from the cove around the corner . Plenty of loungers but , this is where it lost 2 stars . The young men collecting the money for the loungers have a scam going on . We went there 3 days and the 3 days they tried to short change us . 1st day 1 €, 2nd day 2 €, 3rd day 1 € .Quite a little earner if they are not called out on it as they rent a lot of Loungers . So beware ! Count your change !Written June 9, 2022
- Worth a visit if in the area, lovely view of the bay it's free no entrance fee. It could have more information about it.Written September 22, 2022
- We used this during our Holiday In Spain and is a brilliant way to get around and get to the shops. Great prices and you get to see some great sites during the journey. Seems to be a very popular attraction.Written June 15, 2018
- Visited for a few cheeky cocky d’s and we were hot disappointed. Great service, amazing attention to details and delish drinksWritten October 12, 2022
- Just got back from a fab week in Cala D’Or,this bar made our holiday,fab hosts,music,danced to the small
Like Ska music and the good old dancing tunes ,get yrself here,drinks very reasonable ,loved it.Written October 23, 2022
- Set up above the marina with stunning views we couldn't have received a warmer welcome from owner, Mick! Sorry we didn't make it back for the football, Mick, but hopefully we will be back in October to have another pint of Thatchers!Written May 25, 2022
- A little gem of a pub with a superb view of the marina and a perfect place for breakfast, lunch or pre dinner drinks - or to simply relax with a drink on the sun terrace and watch the world go by! Ruth, the owner, has clearly put her heart and soul into making sure all customers get the service they deserve starting with her excellent team who we got to know well during our stay. A “must do” if you are visiting Cal D’Or.Written October 23, 2022
- Hired a bike for 10days from the 12th July, have hired a few times from these now and every time is a great experience. The people are great as are the bikes and the service is superb. When visiting the area I would not hire a bike from any where else - I would highly recommendWritten August 1, 2022
- Kindly staff and great cocktails for a fair price. Definitely a recommendation. Currently enjoying their sweet cocktails writing this review!Written October 13, 2019
- The traditional thai massage was amazing. Juan, the masseur, is profesional and it is pleasant talking to him. Very recommendable!Written September 10, 2021
- I pushed my fears to the side for this one; took one for the team so my daughter (aged 10) could get her riding fix whilst we were away. The two of us did the novice ride (for me, not her) and whilst I was worried, our leader reassured me throughout the trip.
Absolutely beautiful surroundings.
An experience I'll remember always.Written August 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cala d'Or
Cala d'Or Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 4:17 AM|