- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Our sailing adventure with Captain Nigel and First Mate Juan was phenomenal! They really went above and beyond with our group of 11. The cliff jumping was a huge hit with the kids and adults. The meal was much heartier than we expected, too!! Amazing service and hospitality. Everyone agreed that our private chartered boat day was the best part of our trip to Mallorca.Written October 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice dive center . Went as an experienced diver for 1 dive and everything was well run. Would reccommend.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, myself and our 10 year old son had a fabulous time we was very well looked after by Maria and Jason. We would definitely take this trip next time we return to Cala Dor and recommend this as a great way to spend the day. It was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday. Such a memorable day out and great a experience that our son, or indeed ourselves will never forget. Thanks for a great time.Written October 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a day charter on this beautiful boat and from the moment we first stepped on board John and Tia made us feel at home. This was the treat for our holiday and we are so glad we booked. It’s worth it in every way. John could not be more generous in allowing us to Captain his glamorous boat, as well as play with the many aquatic toys he has on board. The kids loved the jet boat, the doughnut ring, the under water sea motor, the music & the cliff jumps (& us adults too!). Something for every age and sea ability, it has given us holiday memories to keep. Thank you John and Tia. If we are lucky enough to come back we will give you a call. A totally awesome family day!Written June 2, 2022
- First experience, experienced divers, night dive, I highly recommend this company. Above the amazing experience, the multilingual instructor is a very kind human being, passionate, caring and a great sense of humor. We always felt safe in his company.
If you’re looking for a place to dive in Majorca, it’s definitely the place to go 👍🏻Written October 3, 2021
- We had a great afternoon with an eBoat. They are very easy to use and a great way of seeing the coastline. We visited a number of beaches and the snorkelling was a highlight.Written August 13, 2022
- If you have a skipper license and want to hire a boat for the day in Cala D’Or then this place is great. We hired the Sessa Key Largo 28 for the day. The boat is in good service and has everything you need for a long day at sea. Nice cabin below. Good bathroom and plenty of room on deck. With fridge, cooker, shower etc…
The boat is also very reasonably priced. It’s a great way to explore the east coast of Mallorca, Moore up and swim in the cala’s.
We where a party of 10. 4 adults, 2 teens and 3 under 12. The boat had plenty of room for us all and it easy to handle. I truly recommend hiring boats from hereWritten August 14, 2022
- We are three adults and two teenagers going to Majorca for October Half Term. I'd seen on Dive Buddies website that they offered an E-Learning package so that you could do the theory element of the Open Water qualification online, from home and then complete in the sea on holiday. This sounded ideal for my daughters (aged 16 and 13). I messaged Pippa at 9:30am on a Sunday and before lunch time she had organised a full package for the whole family whereby the adults (we are all Padi Advanced Divers) can dive whilst the kids are doing their course. Communication was prompt, efficient, professional and personal which inspires great confidence for the holiday ahead. I am super impressed with the customer service offered by Dive Buddies, they clearly deserve every one of the excellent reviews on here! We can't wait for our holiday!Written September 25, 2022
- We spent a full day sailing with Sergio and Juan and by far it was the most memorable and fun filled day of our two week vacation. The boat itself was comfortable for all twelve of us. I can’t recommend the experience enough but to top it off, the hospitality was second to none. Sergio was incredibly accommodating from the moment we booked right through to us disembarking. He showed us some of the most amazing spots. We can’t wait to do this again next year! Thank you so much for everything.Written August 5, 2022
- It was a really nice experience. When we arrived we received a good explanation and also very good tips for how to survive the open sea. There were a little bit big waves, it was scary in the beginning, but from the moment you know you are fine, it is okay. We went to some little beaches, it was really nice.
Thanks for all your help, kind regards, the two Dutch ladies from 21-6Written June 22, 2022
- 16/6/22 of our trip.
My friends asked me if I’d written a review and I had forgotten but Nico’s excursion most definitely deserves this review.
We, 5 ladies of a certain age (Mums without husbands and kids😁🥂)wanted to make sure he was who he said he was before paying a deposit, as this excursion was found by me and my friend one morning at the marina, no rep involved.
Nico and I chatted over email back and too because we were a little concerned at giving money for a deposit to a man we’d not met. After expressing our concerns he understood completely and asked if we would like to go to the yacht the afternoon before the trip to meet him and if we were happy we then would pay the deposit, which we did, Nico was the most genuine, lovely man and he explained the itinerary of the following day.
We arrived the next day for our sunset cruise which was from 4.30 - 10pm.
Wow, from the sail, which was about 1 hour, listening to our music, as Nico supplied us with his Bluetooth speaker, mixed with the sound of the waves was just so fabulous, to where we anchored at a popular breathtaking cove. Once anchored we then swam in the gorgeous sea whilst Nico prepped our food. He served us drinks also.
The food was lovely, a lot like tapas with a salad, this was followed by king prawns and a local fish, cooked perfectly (no bones either which is a hate of mine) then a banana with a toffee, sweet sauce drizzled over dessert, Nico explained each course too as he brought it up from the galley.
We watched the sunset❤️ then sailed back.
Coming into the marina was like a millpond, so quiet. We we’re a little loud coming in😇singing, if that’s what you can call it😊
All the customers at “The Smugglers Bar” opposite the docking for Nico’s yacht all heard us🙈and they were all saying they were going to book, so Nico, I hope you had a lot of bookings after us because we certainly gave you a 10/10.
Hope we didn’t get you into trouble, for us ladies being a little loud.
Definitely recommend.Written August 24, 2022
- 7:30am, we catch some baits. Live Squids and fishes on the tank!!!
9:00am, we start slow trolling..... and 10min later FISH ON!!!
What a perfect fishing trip... Amberjack, Dentex, Bonito.. And a DOUBLE!!!!
Thank you Tolo!Written October 19, 2021
- 9 of us (2 families) had a fantastic afternoon out on the boat exploring the coves of the eastern coast of Mallorca. Sergio was a great captain and drinks and snacks were provided. We also had use of a paddle board and snorkelling equipment. Highly recommend.Written August 4, 2022
- I have rented here the Seadoo GTR215 for 8h including float. On the reserved day the weather was not optimal because it was very windy. The team was very nice and I could postpone the booking without any problems.
Two days later I was able to take over the jet ski at 10am, the explanation and the formalities took about 30 minutes. As rental time 10:40 o'clock was then registered and the end time accordingly 18:40 o'clock.
All in all it was a great day and the team was very friendly and competent. I will certainly charter here again with pleasure.Written August 3, 2020
- I have just come back from diving with La Morena at Cala D'Or. I contacted them before I travelled to arrange some dives. They responded after a few days with a warm response and just suggested that I went to see them once in resort.
I took most of my own kit and just borrowed a BCD and requested a 12ltr tank rather than a 10 or even an 8?? An extra 2€ for this per dive. You had to pay a boat fee for each dive regardless as they didn't do any shore dives. I did three dives for 159€, this included the 15€ insurance for the week.
They do two dives a day, one at 9.30 and then one in the afternoon at 2.00. This would have either been for just divers or could have been a mix of people either diving or snorkelling.
I am currently OWD with 35 logged dives. The first dive was at 22m for 48min, 2nd dive at 24m for 35 minutes and my last dive at 22m for 46minutes.
They didn't appear to be too bothered about doing buddy checks, so make sure that you do them yourself!
If you are an experienced diver then you would be fine, if you have only just qualified I would suggest that you let them know as they didn't look at my log book to make sure that your first dive is a check dive.
The kit that they hired out was all in good condition. You can leave your own kit with them when you aren't diving.
Full kit hire costs 20€ per dive, so its cheaper to pay for an extra bag on the plane and use your own kit if you are doing 3 or more dives.
The visibility was really good, with a surface temp of 28 degrees and a bottom temp between 20-24. Plenty to see, Barracuda, Octopus and plenty more.
They are a German setup, so most of the people diving are also German. This doesn't matter under water.
I would happily dive with them again when I return to this resort.Written June 24, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Cala d'Or
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Cala d'Or:See more budget-friendly tours in Cala d'Or on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for tours in Cala d'Or:See more romantic tours in Cala d'Or on Tripadvisor
Cala d'Or Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$102.32|