- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I am not as into craft beers as my husband is, but we visit new breweries from time to time. This one has been open a while and we tried it with a Groupon that gave us two beer flights, two pints of our choice and two can coozies. The beer was okay to good, but I must comment on the service. I have minimum standards for service and thus certain expectations - first, people should be served in the order that they arrived. We were passed over by the bartenders for a full 6 or 7 minutes while they waited on others who arrived after us. The place was moderately busy but plenty of empty tables and chairs, so not packed. Maybe it was because we had a Groupon, who knows? But the bartenders were NOT in any kind of hurry to serve ANYONE, and no smile, no "thanks for stopping by and giving us a try today" or anything like that. No personality. Since there are so many of these types of breweries in the area, we would not rush back there. My husband's favorite was the Gunmetal Porter.Written June 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Small park on Green Bay with limited facilities. Popular with ice fishermen because easy to get on the Bay. Good place to observe waterfowl during migrationsWritten February 8, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We lived near Green Bay for many years and visited Joe Rouer's often. Moved away 5yrs ago and returned home for a visit autumn 2019. Had to stop for a cheeseburger on our way to Door County. Just as good as ever, and they provided enough napkins, too!. Also had the onion petals and a bowl of chili. Sure, it's just bar food, but it is very nicely done. They get their ground beef fresh daily from a local merchant and the burgers are simply a delicious mess of thing. They often get voted best burgweer in the GB paper's "Best of the Bay" competition. They have always had my vote. It's a never-miss proposition.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you like smoked string cheese this is the place to get it. A nice selection of cheeses.
Parking can be a challenge at timesWritten June 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Its a nice bar, but more for the younger crowd. Also no food except frozen pizzas. Clean and lots of space.Written February 19, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.