- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
40 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- We went here on one of the days we were staying in Berlin hoping to see some of the wild horses on the beach. The drive from Berlin to Assateague was an easy one. Maybe 15 minutes away if that. We paid $5 to get into the parking lot at the beach. Got out and walked down to the beach but there weren't any horses. We left and turned down this one road right outside of the parking lot and saw 4 or 5 horses walking along and grazing along the side of the road. Mission accomplished. That's all we wanted was to see some wild horses. If that's your thing, check it out.Written October 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We liked the large antique shop on Main Street and Drummer restaurant in Atlantic Hotel. Antique shop is closed and a bar was across the entrance to the restaurant. Looked to be closed. We went to Blacksmith restaurant as a few years ago, outstanding. Also purchased locally from Beach Memories, hand sculpted glass. Worth the visit.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed a few beers w friends and took home several 6 packs to enjoy over the week. Inside was stuffy so we grabbed a table outside in the shade. Pleasant beers and people watching.Written June 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were away for a girls trip and stopped in from Ocean city. We enjoyed the wine options including slushies. We each got the flight and enjoyed them inside on the velvet couches. Many options for seating including in the historic home or out at fire puts. We'll be back! They said they are adding be soon.Written October 15, 2022
- Ths Calvin B. Taylor House is a wonderful example of the period in which it was built and the people who built it and continued to renovate or add on to it. It is filled with period furniture and accessories that have a unique history in themselves. We happened on to it as our hobby is historical exploration of any kind, especially early American. It is located in a fascinating town, Berlin, that has no history with Germany whatsoever. The best part of this tour was our tour guide who has 30 years of history with the house, its current renovation and the town itself. Susan T was highly knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of the house and its place in history.Written October 25, 2022
- Friendly and informative park ranger. The visitor center had a nice little gallery to check out as well as a gift shopWritten October 16, 2022
- This is a wonderfully restored historic home and garden. Outdoor plaques provide insight into its original owners and history. It is easily accessible vis a trail behind the Assateague Visitor's Center. Definitely worth a look.Written May 12, 2022
- Fun place and atmosphere. Fun to see the horses! Good food, unfortunately under staffed so it took awhile, but our waitress did her best!Written August 6, 2022
- We went to the mermaid museum. It was quite literally right across the street from where we were staying. It's on the second floor of the building. Costs $11 to go in. It's a small exhibit but it's cute and they give you a lot of information around the myth of mermaids, etc. I found it very interesting.Written October 24, 2022
- I would not call this place an antique store. Half the stuff is flea market merchandise, with a lot of reproductions. We’ve been to many, many antique stores all over the country and this one is average at best. We whipped through it in about 10 minutes. Great location, just needs a better curator.Written August 10, 2019
- We've been to a lot of antique shops on the East Coast but must say this one did the best job of packing "stuff" into a small area. It consist of a 2 story house and several garages. They are so packed that I suggest to the ladies not to carry a hanging pocketbook because you will definitely knock over something. Lots of good stuff with reasonable prices but we would have enjoyed it more if the place was double/triple in size so that the items could be more displayable and easy to view and pick up. I would have rated it higher if it was more spacious. Please stop in and form your own opinion.Written August 4, 2019
- Have played Rum Pointe each of the last 3 years and each time it has been a treat. People are nice, golf course is great. Should be a staple of any golf trip to OCMD.Written September 14, 2021
- Could have spent hours here, so many options and possible projects await. Just to be in the space enriched our vacation.Written August 6, 2019
- We totally enjoyed our golf experience despite an encounter with a nasty fellow golf. My husband Teed off with a group of four, but was instantly pressurized by one of the golfer. We felt very uncomfortable and suggested that they play ahead and we'd rather follow behind, but the golfer was threatening to have us throw off the golf course. I called the office right away and requested that we played with the group behind us, or by ourselves. A staff member immediately came by and confirmed that we should not be pressured by anybody and that that we could just play by ourselves. The rest of the day was just wonderful and we were able to enjoy the beauty of the golf course and finish in due time. Thumbs up to and appreciation to the staff, and also if anyone is playing golf just for fun (or the scenary), don't get bullied by other golfers!Written September 28, 2020
- Every time we are in Berlin, my kids head straight for World of Toys. The selection and variety of toys is incredible. We love to do jig saw puzzles and she does not disappoint and seems to have 100's to choose from. She also has a great selection of car toys (magnetic games like checkers, hangman, scrabbles etc), toys for babies up through adults and everything in between. I must admit that I find myself playing with stuff in there also.
Additionally, I think it is great that there is a price point to fit every budget. Not every trip to the toy store should cost hundreds of dollars and it is nice that you can surely spend it with all the cool stuff, but it is also nice that you can go in and get a little something to reward the kiddos or let them buy for themselves. This also makes it a great place to go for getting a gift to take to a birthday party! You can tell her the price range and age and she will help you find the perfect gift for your budget that is quality and on trend.Written July 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin
- The most popular things to do in Berlin with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Berlin on Tripadvisor
Berlin Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 5:53 p.m.|