- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 177
What travellers are saying
- beautiful artwork by talented and passionate artists. take the time to check this place out, you won't regret.Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Filled with local artists and entertaining/appealing art, craft. Two floors worth. People find lots to buy.Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The "Village" consists of a restaurant, craft store, very small (one room) museum and a car museum. I went into all except the restaurant and enjoyed the craft store (lovely things) and the car museum. The homespun museum didn't thrill me.Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got off the trolley here - too early in the day for much activity and wasn't sure about the area. Came back another day to visit one of the breweries and walk through one of the buildings which was closing at 5.Written October 30, 2022
- This was one of our favorite art galleries. It's huge with 3 floors and many different mediums and styles.Written June 1, 2022
- We always visit when we travel to Asheville, sometimes more than once! There is a very good wine vendor here, really great and fresh veggies, and fun to browse t-shirts and other stuff! Across the street is a garden center, where we picked up windchimes for our back porch. It's always a good and fun visit! And, the Asheville Outlet Mall is just up the road if you want to continue shopping. As a bonus, the entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway is also just up the road. So, spend the day as described and you'll have a blast!Written October 15, 2022
- Absolutely loved his studio. Beautiful pieces of work. We were able to see him working in the studio and ask questions.
Fell in love with one piece but it was way too big for my small home. His art pieces are so lovely, very unique, bright colors and some so realistic you just want to be able to walk into the painting in be in that world. :)
If you're there, in that part of town you have to stop and visit his studio.Written January 20, 2023
- The Asheville Art museum has an interesting collection, housed in a beautiful building. Well worth a visit. Be sure and go to the roof top sculpture garden for the view. One of the nicest regional museums I've visitedWritten December 29, 2022
- The place is large with lots of interesting things. Some of the booths are insanely overpriced, while others reasonable. A lot of overlap in things in some of the booths. But there are a lot of unique booths to.Written April 24, 2022
- A most interesting collection. We had the pleasure of chatting with Stephen, a friend of Jonas. His description of the artist and his works was most enlightening.Written March 3, 2022
- 100% recommend!! So many beautiful paintings at this gallery! Annie who was working there was so nice !!Written January 14, 2023
- My wife and I visited the DeAngelo studio in Asheville last week. The studio was very comfortable and the art is amazing. The DeAngelos were so nice and welcoming. The studio dogs were an extra bonus!Written October 23, 2022
- There were a few nice stores like Nike, Under Armour, etc. We had good shopping experiences there and got what we came for. Plenty of parking and the layout of the place was neat. We were disappointed that the "food court" was empty. Seems like a missed opportunity.Written February 2, 2022
- Suberb upscale local art. Whether it's wood, glass, pottery, fabric...etc, this is the place for fine art. We always go here first. It's a co-op of local artists who run this gallery. Really nice people, fantastic art.Written May 23, 2022
- This is more akin to a small museum, but totally fascinating. We saw the 2099 exhibit where craftspeople were tasked with imagining craft in a hundred years.Written December 31, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Asheville