What travellers are saying
- If you enjoy a classic place with an incredible selection of cigars and wonderful ambiance that you can relax as you smoke, this is a must go.Written February 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure of visiting this cigar room during my long weekend trip from South Florida. Plus, I wanted to go to Harlem. There are so many good things to say about this place. The intimacy is what captured me and the selection of cigars are really good. The amazing hospitality from the owner was top notch. It is a BYOB place, which I'd never heard of, however, once the owner takes your bottles, you will think that you are in a much higher end place. He refrigerates the bottles, provides glasses and even pours the wine. There's a DJ playing music, however adding speakers would be the only upgrade I suggest.
I highly recommend this cigar room if you are looking to go somewhere for a grown and sexy vibe. Last but not least, there is a package store directly across the street to pick up your drinks before enjoying your time here. I will definitely visit this place again when I return.Written March 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pricey but otherwise large selection. They have fun pairings of cigars with drinks so I took them up on those recommendations and was not disappointed. Had the food and it was well done though it takes a long time. Pizza is not special but everything else is sort of special. Service is friendly but other customers spend a lot of time flirting with the waitresses which is annoying, probably for the waitresses too but they didn’t let on. A little loud for a business meeting but otherwise good.Written June 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Here is a good smoke lounge mostly busy and full but the staff are nice and they have a good collection of cigar l. Also they don't serve none alchohol drinkWritten September 21, 2018
- Overlooking the frozen water and Statue of Liberty with the girls. Great drinks and food was delish... .GF options too.
Service was incredible!Written March 10, 2015
- Very nice place! Cozy, comfortable and the host is very kind. Prices are reasonable for being in midtown Manhattan.Written December 8, 2018