Showing results 1-30 of 830
What travellers are saying
- The couples massage was amazing, the room was very clean and it had lovely decorations. Check in on the 7th floor took a little time but I think they were very busy on the day we visited and this did not impact our massage time. My massage was very relaxing and I felt great afterwards. We will definietly visit again when we are next in NYC.Written November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautifully appointed, upstairs in Haymarket building ( no signage on street). Welcoming and professional. Went with my daughter and granddaughter and they had ample room for each of us to have private rooms at the same time. We all agreed our massages were great!Written November 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can't say enough about the spa day we had for our corporate event. The combination of luxury manicures, pedicures, and soothing massages was an absolute treat. The therapists were not only talented but also created a relaxing environment. Highly recommended for team events!Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aire New York is as beautiful as it looks in the photos. The staff was very courteous especially the changing room attendant. I went to use the baths. The ambiance was nice and it wasn't too crowded which was great. They supply you with a robe, towel and water slippers. The beauty products available to use were top quality. Brushes and elastics at your disposal and the will actually spin dry your bathing suit and bag it before you leave. What I felt was missing is a sauna room and more comfortable resting areas if you want to relax outside of a bath. I would have preferred a better method for using the salt to exfoliate instead of using your hands. Was a nice experience but not sure if I would return.Written October 2, 2023
- Fantastic class!
Instructor, Lauren, was so friendly and professional! Meet up was easy, location was fantastic. Lauren guided us through our experience with professional grace and took the time to make sure our positions were correct. I highly recommend! (Do bring your own mat or towel)Written September 29, 2023
- For those that need a quick sign, GO. It’s a spark of true yoga practiced in the modern day western society.
Finding Sri Dharma Mittra, getting to watch him and learn from him and his senior instructors has been such a life changing experience for me. There is nothing like the dharma family. Anywhere in the world or country you can find someone that has been touched by this divine being. It’s incredible to see how your life can impact the world. A true inspiration and light in dark times. The work that’s done here isn’t just a teaching of yoga poses, it’s a spiritual guidance, a moral attunement, a karmic blessing. I love this place, the staff, the students, everything about it. Dharma has attracted the best by radiating the best, anywhere in the world you can find someone whose heart has been opened up from this place and teacher Sri Dharma Mittra.
The studio is super clean. Joann is a sweetheart and everyone who works the front desk is super helpful and the center is located in an awesome spot in the city surrounded by amazing spots to eat and see. Can’t express how much I enjoy visiting. I come all the way from California a couple times a year.Written October 30, 2023
- We got the 90 minute combo couple massage and it was awesome! We got the deep tissue and Thai massage. Omg! One of the best massages I have ever gotten. Body felt great after. Will definitely do it again. I love the little touch they add with our experience like the champagne, chocolates, and the handmade gift. I also told them that it was for my spouse’s birthday so they surprised her with a cake at the end. Everyone was so nice and welcoming.Written February 13, 2023
- Today I walked into Joanna Vargas for the first time, as I am from Australia and have heard incredible things about this renowned salon and WOW! I was blown away. The facilities are beautiful and I was greeted nicely by the front desk staff. I went in for the famous Triple crown facial with master esthetician Anastasia and it was amazing. Anastasia was so knowledgeable and passionate and made sure I knew the benefits of everything she was doing whilst also letting me relax and take a little nap. I am OBSESSED with the microcurrent part of the facial and saw results right away. I left the facial feeling relaxed, refreshed and my skin felt hydrated and plump. Couldn’t recommend this facial and the Joanna Vargas salon anymore! 5/5 service and results. I already booked into my follow up treatment to do the same again in 6 weeks as I was told several treatments will only help improve results and keep my skin looking youthful and tight! Can’t wait to be back! Thanks to the incredible Anastasia and the team at JV!!
- ChloeWritten November 12, 2019
- We were sore from walking around the city and walked into this spa. They were able to do a couples massage as a walk-in. Turned out to be the best massages we've ever had! We also added on cupping, and some long-standing pain was immensely improved by the next morning.Written November 6, 2023
- I walked in this morning and asked if I could have the 915 massage that I saw on their webpage earlier this morning. It was a WONDERFUL 90 min massage!!Written December 3, 2022
- The massage was exceptional with Dawn being so attentive to my needs and making slight adjustments along the way as she listen closely to my comments. After the massage, I felt total relaxation. Also, the minimalist experience actually was great...focus on the massage and not the fluff or details of checking in, checking out, finding a robe, figuring out the tip. Instead, well informed ahead and used a digital experience to make it all happen seamlessly. Thanks, Dawn for making a rainy Sunday a sunshine experience!Written October 22, 2019
- I had a great 90 min combination Thai massage from Pilai. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much Pilai!Written October 8, 2023
- Soul Cycle has the best indoor spin classes, with no comparison to all the competition. It is a dance class on wheels, with the best instructors around. They are also the most obnoxious and greedy, and have become increasingly so over time. If you don't mind spending over $5K a year, that allows you to ride in the back of the room in back of all the people willing to lend the company $3500 ($70 a class) who generally don't know the routine as well as many others in the back. With each update of the mobile app and website, it has become increasingly clear that Soul Cycle plays games with bike assignments, reserving the front row not just for people willing to pay more, but also teachers pets. After 10 years of spinning loyally here, I can no longer get into most of the classes I have been taking for 10 years (unless i want to pay double), and now they have a new program called Soul Early, whereby they allow anyone to pay $15 extra to also book before the rest of us. In my opinion, Soul Cycle is taking for granted to subscription value of my business, and it dawns on me that I know all the routines by heart since I now ride in the back with my eyes closed! Hmmmm I can just get a spin bike at home, and do the memorized routine at home, duh and done. It appears that everyone is doing this, because it is so easy to get into mid-week classes, and impossible on weekends, I think I will follow the leaders and only go to soul when it is a Master Instructor at a prime time, and hey how about a discount on all those mid-week classes that are now empty?Written August 30, 2019
- The Salon at Julien Farel is wonderful. If you ever need to have your color repaired, updated, or just want a few highlights go to Abby Haliti she is a true artist, and an all around lovely person. For a cut Hiro is fast and very professional. I can recommend him from personal experience. Abby is a real gem if you can get an appointment with her you should.Written January 4, 2022
- Wonderful place?
Body scrub excellent!!
The tea after pineappple slices really give a relaxing finish to my beautiful day💕Written June 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in New York City:See more romantic spas & wellness in New York City on Tripadvisor