Top Attractions in Grazalema
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The views from the Mirador are excellent with wide vistas and breathtaking scenery. The town itself is lovely and an excellent base for many long walks. Enjoy watching the para gliders and of course the bird life is amazingWritten October 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a good variety of food and wine here and everyone enjoyed their plate. I had the Jabali (boar) which was very good indeed. Nice outside tables with umbrella to shade from the sun. Certainly one of the best restaurants in this delightful small town.Written June 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Muchas gracias to the blonde curly hair lady working at the tourist office in grazalema . She gave us info and free maps with a big smile on her face ! Well doneWritten November 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We drove up to Grazalema just in time for siesta. Fortunately, all of the restaurants were open. Plus, the town was getting ready for a fiesta so it was all decorated.Written July 21, 2018
- We made a special trip to Grazelema to see the woollen textile factory and goods. We found it and were helped by the receptionist/sales clerk. She was very helpful and very pleasant even though there was a language barrier. Let's face it, women will find a way to communicate especially when it comes to shopping choices. I made a great choice and look forward to wearing my short Cape in the fall/winter in cooler temps. I love that this woollen garment is made here in Grazelema from the growing of the woolly sheep to the manufacturing of the garment. A perfect authentic souvenir from Spain.
Note: check for siesta times of closure during the week and weekend closure so you will not be disappointed. If I remember correctly they are closed from 1:30 weekdays (siesta) and reopen later in the day and are closed from 1:30 PM on Fridays through to Monday morning when it reopens. Please check their website to make sure.Written March 1, 2020
- We were looking for a nice lookout point to stop for a picnic on our drive between Arcos de la Frontera and Ronda, and found this online though I am surprised it isn't reviewed on Tripadvisor yet! It's a perfect spot for a picnic on a nice day, and very easy to find on Google Maps (it's listed as Mirador Puerto de Boyar). They don't have picnic tables but you can easily walk down the paths and find a nice place to sit, and the view before you is magnificent. There is space for a few cars to park and a small information panel about the mountain range. Highly recommend taking this road through the park for a stunning drive, and this spot on the A-372 as a picnic stop! Just please don't leave your cigarette butts and trash behind, we were sad to see that some previous picnickers left their footprint behind. Also there are clearly some hiking paths taking off from here that must be beautiful!Written January 16, 2019
- Loved this spa. Jacuzzi bath with water jets was at a nice temperature not overcrowded. Steam room great. Friendly staff. Well worth a visit.Written September 13, 2016
- Quality bicycles, very well maintained and all of the gear you might need. Very helpful and friendly service.Written December 16, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Grazalema
- The best day trips from Grazalema according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- White Villages and Ronda Day Tour from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Ronda Private Tour from Seville
- Private White Villages & Ronda Day Tour from Seville
- 1 Day Excursion to White Villages and Ronda
Grazalema Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 10:24 AM|