Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We met friends at the waterfront park for a walk and a BBQ dinner. It's a beautiful spot. People kayak, fish and jump in the water long the shoreline. Lots of activity to watch.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was at the geocaching L&A event. The museum was opened to us. What a terrific place. I enjoyed looking all through it. A "must see" for families. So much to see & learn.Written August 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Church is so cute and well worth a visit. The gentleman came out of his house and over to the Church upon our arrival and shared the History of the Old Hay Bay Church. Nice visit!Written May 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this little award winning brewery. It is hard to find and not much signage but worth the search.
I love sour beers and their raspberry is one of the best I've tried. It's pricey at $4.50 each but worth it. I also really enjoy their dark Blacklist, really good and full bodied and rich.Written September 30, 2019
- I have always loved Piano's so the museum was fascinating to me and my hubby, check it out if you get the chance.Written July 31, 2015
- Went on Halloween, there were was a group of us and it was an eye opening experience.
A lady in our group went in to a trace and was speaking with spirits passed.
I have been able to to write with spirit since that evening.Written June 18, 2018
- Visited Trinity United Church while in Napanee for a conference. It is an active Christian Community making good use of a historic building fr worship and community serviceWritten August 1, 2018
- Paulridge opens with the strawberry season and continues on through the raspberry season. Very efficiently run farm, mostly by family. Tractor and hay wagon rides to the patch and back. Besides berries, the farm offers PYO peas and sells beans and sunflowers too when available.Written July 16, 2019
- A great facility for hockey in Napanee and if you need a room for a meeting or a party they can help you out. Well kept and maintainedWritten March 24, 2019
- Always Helpful! Very beautiful building in a historic town. The structure is beautiful and right downtown so it is convenient.Written September 20, 2018
- We attend this theater about 3 times a month. People who run it are great people who seen to do it because they love it. If your a local you should check it out and support your home town business. Movie and snacks at about half the cost of going to a Belleville or Kingston theaterWritten March 24, 2019
- Perfect 9 hole course in town in great shape!
The course is demanding because of the blind holes (can't se the pin).
The second hole one of the toughest par 3 holes to play!
The staff are very friendly and drinks are reasonably priced.Written September 6, 2017
- I was welcomed at the entrance by the owner with a thermometer, covid questionnaire and hand sanitizer. I knew immediately it was a well run safe environment. I was there for a facial and a bit nervous before coming as it is an up close spa treatment. In the treatment room, I was cheerfully told how the treatment would be applied and when to remove my mask. The one hour facial was pure bliss (part of its name) and I felt relaxed and spoiled at the end. The reason I tried this spa is they use only Eminence Organic Skin Care products which are my fav. Everyone was professional, friendly and best of all not pushy. No pressure to buy all their products which is a nice plus. My new go to spa!Written September 26, 2020
- I was glad to see Lili’s Esthetic Studio on this list of must do in Napanee.
At Lili’s spa: You are treated like a person and not a client, she takes the time to really pay attention to your concerns, you feel heard, understood and helped with practical solutions. I’m always satisfied with the results of her work, Lili takes the extra mile to ensure it. Lili is very knowledgeable and takes the initiative to gain more knowledge to better help. You leave feeling refreshed.Written August 28, 2021