Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Showing results 1-30 of 126
What travellers are saying
- It felt like we were in an open air bazaar in Mexico. There was everything you ever wanted when you visit Mexico right here in San Antonio.Written May 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great stop for something different in San Atlanta. This is the old Pearl Brewery that has been redone into a nice shopping event area. The original Brewery has been turned into the Hotel Emma. The can house are high end apartments. There is a food hall. On Saturday and Sunday mornings there are a variety of food and craft vendors. The Riverwalk does extend out to the Pearl. It is a distance from downtown. It is a stop on the hop on and off tour. Great place to seeWritten September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to La Cantera to check out the exclusive shops and where not disappointed. Lots of variety of shops and restaurants and bars so a good place to go and spend all day.Written June 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If we weren't traveling, I might have bought something. The glass art is really pretty. You can watch the glass blowers work, but sadly they were out when we were there.Written July 22, 2023
- Lovely way to spend a Sunday morning. A quiet wander along the river walk then brunch watching people busying and dogs socialising.Written October 30, 2022
- Just stopped here early one Sunday morning to have our photo made with the world's largest cowboy boots. The mall wasn't open.Written May 12, 2022
- This is a neat, “downtown” style park in an older part of San Antonio that it appears they’re working to rejuvenate. I came on a Sunday, at the height of their weekend “market” festivities and there was live music, lots of kids playing, they had water fountains that kids were playing in, plenty of food vendors and other vendors as well. It’s plenty safe here, as there were several police here, walking on patrol. The vibe was fun and upbeat. Lots of folks with their dogs too. I’ll definitely come back!Written September 12, 2021
- I was here three different times while in San Antonio. I walked around the outside of Rivercenter by the river to check out the shops, and most of the restaurants were not busy. The second time was to drop off my rental car at the back of the mall, and the third time was when I was on the river cruise. This area was an extension to the Riverwalk, and you could really skip this, as there are better parts of Riverwalk to see.Written November 25, 2023
- Absolutely amazing!!
A must do!!
It really was quite fantastic!
Too much fun!
No, really. It was a great experience. Worth more than what they charge ($24). A unique experience that took us about one hour to do. An hour very well spent.Written November 23, 2023
- Its three floors (well, two and a mezzanine) so allow yourself enough time to do your shopping. Pay attention to the signing as it is essential to knowing whether there will be discounts available. Lots of mid-century dishes and clothing, and small tin toys and old rustics. We found a very old hand cranked bread-maker that we'd never seen before.Written November 13, 2023
- Took the 3 grand kids to Flipz on a Tuesday. Flipz has a $20 special for 4 people to bounce for an hour! Throw in the 10 buck pizza special and it was a great price. The kids had a blast running and bouncing. The foam pit was great although hard to climb out of. Money and time well worth it. For a entertaining time for the family go here!Written November 20, 2018
- This Gallery is a must when visiting San Antonio. The day I visited I was greeted at the door and felt like I was visiting old friends. The folks working that day explained that all the artists volunteer to work and run the gallery, what a way to have very knowing and caring salespeople. Very friendly and will give you all the time and space you need to browse. I bought a very nice mesquite bowl with turquoise inlay at a bargain price! Will be back to shop and visit the next time I visit San Antonio. Wonderful experience!!Written April 25, 2023
- A small two story and a roof top eclectic art museum near downtown San Antonio. It has some interesting exhibits and features local artists.Written March 5, 2020
- There are art exhibits that mostly feature local artists. That's great as the major art museums of the city cover more established artists from the U.S. And the rest of the world. This area is also home to a number of excellent restaurants and bars. Lots happenings alwaysWritten October 1, 2018
- This is a group of “antique” booths under one roof. I made a few visits during my search for a chandelier for my daughters wedding. There were many options. Many booths had similar things such as jewelry and several booths were not open when I was there, the vendors try to keep their look seasonal and fresh. The ones I visited had a variety of things and many items of interest including wedge wood.
I recommend this as a must see if you are into antiques or something different.Written February 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about San Antonio
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in San Antonio:See more romantic shopping in San Antonio on Tripadvisor