- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Lots to see and do on a Sunday not too far from Hornsea easy to find in the car. Massive market and car boot which you have to pay to get in i believe it was 30p to enter. Lots of stalls to buy from and plenty of food stalls if you fancy a snack. Free parking which is always a bonus.Written June 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well signposted from the main road but unfortunately not as you approach the village its situated in.
I drove around the village for 20 minutes before driving back through the village on return where I saw the signposts.
There is a stile to climb and an information board explaining the history etc..... Then a large lump of earth... But no castle!
I like my ruins but this reminded me of another " castle I visited a few weeks ago except this mound was much larger.
Please drive on.
Visited 21st November 2022.Written November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Played here for the first time on Monday 29.8.22. And I must say I was impressed with the course. I'm a member at South Cliff but thought this course was forgiving and tricky at the same time, especially as playing with my two sons who both have a high handicap. Shot an 82 and will definitely be going back again. Down side was some of the greens were a bit patchy but apart from that a thumbs up from me and the two lads, and already planning another visit.Written August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Skipsea Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 8:36 PM|