Top Attractions in Saint Patrick Parish
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic experience! This is a great way to experience the chocolate making process from start to finish and very educational. Smelling and tasting herbs to trying the raw cocoa beans to walking through the drying chocolate. Well worth a visit.
We did visit the restaurant which I would maybe pass on if anything just to spend more time in the beautiful grounds.Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I came to the beach on the day could not go for a swim as after rainy night the sea wasn’t calm. Though managed to get some nice fotos and had a walk on the beach.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was definitely the hightligh of Greanada for me. It was awesome. A very underrated place.
There’s a very steep cement road from the last point where you can park the car and then head up. You turn left at the top into the bushes and go around the abandoned power station and then continue into the foresty area where there’s a path. After about 15 mins of trekking, the path just opens up and you can get some amazing views of the whole north of the island. I practically spent ane entire hour doing nothing soaking up the fresh air and the views. It was very surreal.
The hike is not for the faint hearted as the walk is really steep and tires you out. It’s also nowhere tourist friendly and is quite adventourous getting there. Definitely only for fit people. Take a few water bottles with you.
The steep cement road also gives you an amazing photo opportunity of the iconic michel jackson gravity defying dance move leaning forward. See photos attachd.Written December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There was no-one on this beach except for a security guy who was there, I guess, to protect turtles. Lovely views - take your own drinks etc. though!Written November 23, 2021
- This was my first time at the sulfur spring in River Sallee and it was such an enjoyable day, with 4 other people. I had the attendant put the sulfur on my body, then I dried myself in the sun and then had the sulfur rubbed off my body after it was dried, we then went into the different baths, to wash the sulfur off, eventually washing ourselves off with the water from the well, and that water was fantastic we wanted to go back before we traveled back to the UK, but the storm stopped us from, next time I will...Written July 11, 2022
- It is a must see for people who are actually interested in the history of this amazing island. Carmen gave us a tour down to the riverside where you find the petroglyphs. We could see them up close and see even more (work)stones that can not been seen from the veranda that is looking over the stones. You can choose if you only want to look through the binaculours from above or the whole tour, we went as I said down to the stones. It is pretty hard for people who are less flexible to go down. But it is worth your time and effort. It took us 5 minutes to go down and there we were looking at 1300 year old carved stones! It was amazing! Carmen was very passionate about perserving this pearl of history. Keep it up!Written February 19, 2020
- Very interesting history. A lot to learn about our ancestors.
I fell in love with the place. Great view!!
i highly recommend the continuation and development of the Carib Development project.Written May 18, 2019
- Nice walk from Levere Beach (security guards on beach will keep watch on your car). Through forest to pond that has observation tower and deck. Heard herons here. Very nice.Written March 16, 2020
- This is in the north of island and is very pretty. Superb views. People so very friendly. Be sure and go to Leapers Hill and Levere and Bathway Beaches.Written March 16, 2020
- St. Patrick Anglican Church has its own cemetery.
Inside the doors, it is all in dark wood. Really beautiful!\\There are stained-glass windows and there is a second floor. I found drums on the second floor. From the second floor, we can see the cemetery really well.
This is truly worthwhile to see.Written August 20, 2019
- We saw this church and i liked it.
On Sunday they start at 9 A.M.
The church is painted in yellow.
The bottom part is brown and the entrance doors are made in wood.
The cross stands for anyone to see.
Worthwhile to see!Written August 21, 2019
- In dire need of a total revamp with a huge money injection but many interesting exhibits including an Arawak canoe.Written May 28, 2015
- When in Grenada, a visit to the "Blue Bar" on the northern coast is a must. We were tipped off to this place by our hosts at Almost Paradise in Sauteurs, and we enjoyed it so much that we returned three days in a row. Dale and Maggie are welcoming and friendly, and even prepared foods for us to take home with us, including Maggie's special recipe hot sauce, which we can't get enough of! We had delicious lambi and curried goat here, and enjoyed meeting several locals who are clearly grateful for the community Dale and Maggie have cultivated here. Directly on the beach, it's the perfect place to cool off with a beer, have lunch or a snack and enjoy conversation in between having a swim or visiting other nearby sights.Written July 11, 2021
- We saw two turtles right when we arrived (got a bit lucky), and it was so amazing to watch them lay eggs. Such a unique experience and would totally recommend if you come within the nesting/hatchin season (spring into summer).Written April 14, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint Patrick Parish
- The best day trips from Saint Patrick Parish according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Grenada in a Nutshell- Deluxe Island Tour
- Chocolate Factory Belmont Estate, Annandale Falls & Grand Etang Lake Tour
- "Tropically Yours" (Private Tour)
- Grenada Private Island Tour
- Grenada Luxury Spa Experience & Island Sightseeing Tour
Saint Patrick Parish Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 3:24 AM|