- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Water taxi was just fine. It was a smooth trip. The captain helped with luggage up to land taxi which he did not have to do.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place to visit...Surrounded by much beauty walking trails, picking oysters and just spending time with family and friends. Highly recommended...Written July 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great hiking trails that take you to the Salish Sea. Dinner Rock has much history. Read the plaques, photography at its best, and forested camp sites.Written July 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were dropped off at 1020 am on feather cove by Terraccentric water taxi. and started trail 1030 am it was very hot 30 deg and it was a challenging trail similar in difficulty to West coast sections. the group arrived at weds lake 3 pm to 4 pm 4.5 to 5.5 hrs. Great swimming hole for grandkids(7 & 10). camping limited on slopng rock-very hot little shade. however an area in woods near outhouse can take 3-4 tents 10 deg coller. We decided to not to hike to Manzanita hut as there is no access to water so either bring lots or or hike threw the next day. We decided with kids and heat,it was more prudent to take west route to lund (Malaspina?) 7.5 km via south side of wedsday lake -marked on trail- very easy old logging road gradual desent to lund . we left at 830 arriving in lund at 1035 am at fast pace. 17.5 km in total.Written August 1, 2018
- Stayed at the OLC with our group of 30 mountain bikers. We were treated like kings! Food was great, trails were awesome, accommodations were nice.Written September 12, 2022
- Thoroughly enjoyed an eight hour cruise in the Desolation Sound area with Captain Nico and engineer/first mate Cammy, and 9 friends. Both Nico and Cammy are extremely capable, hospitable, and knowledgeable about the area. Both of them serve with the Coast Guard so you know you are in good hands. When you charter with them, you set the agenda. They work very hard to accommodate everyone, from kayaking to fishing, crabbing to wine and dining. The boat is very comfortable with a large salon to protect passengers from sun or rain. I highly recommend boating with them and hope to have another opportunity to charter with them again.Written July 6, 2022
- We had a great trip with Beyond the Road Adventures! The food and scenery were spectacular, and Ted and Joanie were wonderful. Definitely a trip we will remember, and we highly recommend heading out for a cruse on the Agate Pass!Written January 28, 2020
- My daughter treated me to a visit to Homfray Lodge because of my ongoing interest in bears. We arrived by float plane on Monday afternoon. We had intended to come from Lund by boat but air travel problems in the US on Sunday caused us to change. The lodge was beautiful and comfortable, the staff competent and friendly. The location is spectacular with the forested ridge behind the lodge rising to over 4000 feet above sea level. We stayed in Unit 1 which was very comfortable and the closest to the lodge which was a great convenience to me as my mobility is somewhat limited. Later I found the bed rather too soft for my taste. Dinner was excellent (as were all the meals). The evening briefing, in preparation for Tuesday's bear viewing excursion, was informative, instructive and appropriately cautionary. We were reminded that the animals were both unpredictable in their appearance and potentially dangerous in their behavior. The boat ride Tuesday morning was scenic and enjoyable. We did not see any Orcas or dolphins during the trip but the many waterfalls that cascade down the ridges were spectacular. The presentation by the Klahoose first nation guide was interesting and informative. We then boarded a bus for transport to the river viewing area. We were reminded about precautionary behaviors. The Klahoose have constructed 5 or 6 viewing platforms overlooking different sections of the rivers where bears come to feed on salmon. If there was no activity at one stand they would transport us to a different stand. We were guided from the bus to a stand from which we could view the activity. We were able to see the fish swimming in the water and watch the bears catching fish. Typically when a bear caught a salmon it would carry it into the woods to eat it. I believe i saw 5 different bears on Tuesday. Bus to Klahoose center - boat back to the Lodge. Much to my surprise my daughter then went swimming - I thought the water would be too cold, but I was wrong. Wednesday we spent at the lodge. I watched people fish from the doc - my daughter used one of their paddle boards to explore the shoreline near the lodge. Thursday was our second day of bear watching. There were rain showers during the night Wednesday. The waterfalls which were spectacular on Tuesday were absolutely awesome on Thursday. I observed six different bears feeding during the Thursday bear excursion. Homfray Lodge was a great experience for us.Written December 23, 2019
- I was travelling by bicycle and wanted to get from Lund to Cortes Island to continue my trip. Aboard the Perfidia, Duncan took me and my bike. It was a great trip with beautiful views of islands, other boats, and viewing petroglyfs along the way. This boat ride was definitely a highlight of my trip. I highly recommend a trip on Perfidia.Written August 30, 2016
- We were very impressed with the Savary island ferry! The website was easy to navigate, and it was great to book ahead online. Once we arrived, staff were so friendly and helpful. The boat ride was great and the service outstanding - a passenger forgot her bag with towels and they returned to the dock to get it for her - amazing! Our vehicle was valet parked and waiting for us when we returned. Would highly recommend!Written July 28, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Lund
Lund Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 8:17 PM|