Top Attractions in Comox Valley
What travellers are saying
- Well maintained campsites with nature at your doorstep, Clean beach and well groomed walking trails.Written June 13, 2022
- Nice mix of trails of varying length to suit all users. Good shoreline vistas (and yes there were a number of seals). Also good trails through the woodsWritten April 9, 2022
- Great lunch spot or a good place for swimming and paddling your feet. It is very popular but there's plenty of parking. I'd recommend some kind of grippy shoes as the rocks are slippy. The path down there is fully accessible and a very easy walk. Really really impressedWritten August 18, 2022
- It's a nice walk. A fairly typical beach for the area with lots of shells. Not the sandiest spot, though.
I did see a few different birds though, and a seal. It seems like a good place to see common wild life (and an uncommon moth, apparently).Written April 24, 2022
- Most northerly winery on the island. Quaint. The wines are easy drinking. I was thinking of giving it a 4 but there was really nothing wrong with the stop.Written December 9, 2021
- An excellent loop showing a number of different karst geology features, including a sinkhole with a disappearing stream, an appealing stream, and a nice little waterfall.Written September 1, 2019
- Go early if it is a hot day. Take water. Walk quietly and be peaceful, you will see much more wildlife that way!Written July 14, 2021
- A very very good and a very very nice and a very very scenic park to walk or ride your bike around or just relax at and watch the birds but I recommend staying out of that park after dark.Written February 22, 2022
- You enter a vast, verdurous space replete with deer, undergoing quaint archways, and down to a dreamy beach. It is just whimsical, creative, fantastical, you are transported to another world beyond imagination. It cannot be described in words, ineffable, can only be witnessed.Written June 8, 2021
- A very very nice super cool far out scenic provincial park with a very good campsite and 2 nice beautiful beaches 1 a clothing beach and 1 a clothing optional beach both are nice beaches and its your choice which beach you go to . Best time to go to that area is the summer time and the scenery is super beautiful. I strongly recommend going over to Hornby Island and checking this area out you will love it. Now peace out and have a good day.Written July 28, 2022
- This park is easy to miss while driving. It is just south of Mystery Beach Road and parking is on the side of the highway. There are 4 picnic tables and a couple fire pits and a pit washroom. From here you can watch the Denman ferry crossing and listen to the sea lions bark. Just a couple minutes further up the road there is a larger more formal highway pullout with additional picnic tables and pit washrooms. This second site is better for listening to the sea lions. Both locations have a abundance of water fowl.Written November 18, 2019
- Some very very nice stores and very very nice restaurants and very very nice coffee shops and a very very good bank named the Scotia Bank.Written January 6, 2022
- Mount Washington is an incredibly beautiful spot. We were there recently to do the Snowshoe Fondue. The snowshoeing is AMAZING! Tons of great clearly marked trails to wander with breathtaking scenery. Bring some birdseed to feed the Whiskey Jacks! And snowshoeing is so much easier than one might think so don’t even hesitate to try it.
Now the fondue - do not waste your time and money unfortunately. The food was okay, but the service was horrible and inefficient. The slowest I have ever had in my life and honestly that ruined it. I’ve heard from a few people that they felt the same about the service in previous years so I’m not sure why this problem has never been rectified. The male server acted like he could care less about being there. Cook in your condo instead or eat at the main lodge.
But definitely go for the snowshoeing!!Written January 31, 2021
- The center is well stocked with lots of maps, materials and books, and the person at the co7nter was very helpful!Written June 29, 2022
- Stoped by during a quick Island trip, awesome wine !! Amazing young lady doing the tasting, fun and entertaining 5 star for sure
Will enjoy the wine, thanks againWritten March 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Comox Valley