- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Definitely a nice stop - right off Highway 97; very informative details about the Kokanee salmon and geology by the falls area; No need for hiking gear - pretty flat, 6 or 7 small beautiful bridges to cross. Lovely.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very interesting rescue operation for parrots collected from all over the place. Amazing to see to lean more about parrots but it is very noisy!Written November 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing wine tasting experience. Wonderful staff, knowledgeable, excellent wines and breathtaking views!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I visited the Peachland Art Gallery and took in a top-notch show of paintings, all from the Central Okanagan Valley. The historic venue was cool, clean and all the paintings were well displayed. A gallery volunteer showed us around and answered our questions. This show runs for the month of July every summer and is well worth making the trip. Enjoy the waterfront right across Beach Avenue from the gallery building to see where some of the painters' inspiration comes from!Written July 2, 2021
- Nice small museum in Peachland. There was no entrance fee but you can donate if you like. The main attraction of the museum was a working miniature railway model. In addition there were lots of specimens from the 19 and early 20th century. Worth a visit if you are passing by or visiting Peachland.Written August 6, 2022
- Plan your vacation around attending at least one class! Yvette has created a little oasis in beautiful Peachland. You’ll leave feeling like you’ve hit the reset button.Written July 26, 2021
- This old converted school house is perfect for the showing of very good Art Work. When we visited they had a piano player there which was awesome as I have never had the pleasure of listening to live music while we viewed all the displays. The visitor centre is a great place to learn more about Bats and the ladies there are really helpful and friendly. If you don`t know about how important they are to us Human beings, we picked up a few souvenirs to help support this fabulous cause to save our Bats. REMEMBER WITHOUT BATS OR BEES we as humans will not exist.Written September 28, 2019
- Tasting experience with Abhi was fantastic! He is a true asset and set the bar high for the following stops. Great deals on previous vintages had our small group leave with 3+ cases. Will a great location just off the highway we will be back.Written March 22, 2022
- Our family always visits Peachland's favourite Swim Bay in the summer. We used to play on the wharf and diving board as young kids and now our grandkids are doing the same. The LIFE GUARDS are awesome and take very good care for the swimmers all day long. There is a mobility ramp at the east end of the beach near the concession stand. The Visitors Center and the Art Gallery are across Beach Avenue as well and they both make a great cool-down spot on those hot summer afternoons! There are many volunteers there to answer any questions you have. Definitely worth a visit, you won't be disappointed.Written July 2, 2021
- We found this small sandy beach at the west end of Peachland. Great spot to launch or just enjoy a quieter experience on the waterfront in Peachland. Sailboats come past on their way east from Summerland and Penticton. Very relaxing, worth a visit.Written July 2, 2021
- The Little Schoolhouse is located in a quiet neighbourhood in Peachland under the pine trees. There are many art related events held here, including painting workshops . Great place to cool down and meditate in the shade.Written July 2, 2021
- Were looking forward to seeing this winery. Sadly, it burned in a wildfire that came through the area in September of 2012. It is now closed. Luckily no one was harmed and there were no animals there at the time either. Sorry to learn that what must have been a unique winery (and one of the older ones in the area) is no longer there. Gave this 4 stars because we had heard great things about it.Written October 5, 2012
- I signed my kids (ages 9-15) up for 4 lines. They had so much fun that they begged to do the other 2 lines as well! Thomas and Anais were fantastic guides -- enthusiastic, encouraging, and careful. We all enjoyed the games, small rope course, and moving climbing wall in the family area afterwards. The whole place is designed with thought and care and is professionally run. And the setting is spectacular!Written August 12, 2022
- Enjoyed our Day Tour of 6 vineyards with a stop for a glorious lunch at Serendipity Wines. It was so nice to have someone knowledgeable of the area and the vineyards and the wines take us to a fine selection of the numerous wineries in the Naramata Bench, Okanagan. Lyse was knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. We had a marvellous day and appreciated the ride home to the front door of our Air BnB!!Written September 19, 2019
- We went in June this year and had an amazing time! My husband on one quad and myself and our 9 year old son in the side by side. We arrived early and we were impressed that they didn’t watch the clock to get us started at the tour time but instead started checking us in right then. They made sure were were equipped and felt ready to go with safety being their priority. Ben, our guide, was attentive to us while on the trail, checking back frequently to make sure we were with him and doing good. The pit stops were beautiful and Ben was friendly answering our questions about the area. The time just flew by and we were all a bit sad when the tour hours was over. Would very much recommend and we’ll definitely be back!Written August 7, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Peachland