Tours near Elmira
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This was our first time at Elmira Theatre and we will certainly be back!!! Tuesdays with Morrie is not an easy show to stage. This company did it superbly. I am sorry the company will be moving from its present location as this one is very accessible. We look forward to future Elmira Theatre Company shows.Written June 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an exceptional facility in a small town, a combination swimming pool (2), ice rink (2) and community meeting rooms. It is clean and well maintained and filled with children and adults engaged in a wide range of activities.Written August 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice trail - the tunnel of trees on both sides are good. Trail is wide and provides freat shelter. The trail has small bridges and nice spots to see the lake and does go through floradale park - which was a nice spot for picnic area.
Parking lot is small and can get tight with less spots.
Sunset at the trail was beautiful, nice place to walk if in the area.Written April 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful antique store in a huge warehouse like barn. Tons of variety and beautiful furniture pieces. The man who owns the place is lovely and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. He will even deliver larger pieces to your house for a small fee. My favourite antique treasure trove.Written August 11, 2019
- I absolutely loved Elmira, it is a beautiful little town. Will definitely visit again.
We stopped into a diner and had some ice cream, bought some nice jams and generally just loved it.Written September 26, 2022
- A lovely little golf course/club just on the outside of Elmira. Great place to eat and greet, and enjoy a round of golf in the prettiest of settings!Written May 30, 2017
- A great place for Quilt lovers to browse and buy just about anything you may need related to quilting. Very helpful hints from a prize quilter who knows just about everything one might ask about related to this delightful hobby. Lots of help in colour and material selection and no end of creative ideas.Written May 24, 2017
- My spouse and I greatly enjoyed the excellent service provided by the young man on Tuesday, June 21,2016. This fellow managed a large number of patrons very efficiently and with a pleasing attitude and just the right amount of humour. The wings and pizza were delicious also. My spouse said the draft was nice and cold and I enjoyed a glass of wine. Well done, and we would happily return next time in the area.Written June 24, 2016
- Ninety minutes from Toronto, St. Jacobs Market has something for everyone. Food, food, food: from fresh produce at great deals to homemade potato chips and cinnamon buns from Mennonite recipes to freshly butchered meats and Octoberfest sausages to artisinal lemonade. Beyond this are stalls selling books, LPs, clothing, essential oils, everything. Plenty of parking but remain patient while waiting for a space to appear.
Go for the day or stay at one of the hotels within walking distance so you can explore the village next day. And keep an eye out for the many horse drawn buggies along the roads.Written October 31, 2019
Elmira Attractions Information
|Wednesday 8:28 a.m.|