Sports Complexes • Civic Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- What an exceptional facility in a small town, a combination swimming pool (2), ice rink (2) and community meeting rooms. It is clean and well maintained and filled with children and adults engaged in a wide range of activities.Written August 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was extremely pleased with the whole experience! The seats are on all four sides of the stage area. It is a small theatre with approximately 128 seats. The show we saw was "12 Angry Men", it ran for 88 minutes, no intermission! An excellent production, and an intermission would have destroyed the flow of the production! A wise decision! The washrooms in this theatre are well maintained, and the staff that work there are super! Thanks for making our evening out very special! A big Thank You to the actors, the crew, and everyone at the Elmira Theatre!!Written May 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice trail - the tunnel of trees on both sides are good. Trail is wide and provides freat shelter. The trail has small bridges and nice spots to see the lake and does go through floradale park - which was a nice spot for picnic area.
Parking lot is small and can get tight with less spots.
Sunset at the trail was beautiful, nice place to walk if in the area.Written April 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful antique store in a huge warehouse like barn. Tons of variety and beautiful furniture pieces. The man who owns the place is lovely and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. He will even deliver larger pieces to your house for a small fee. My favourite antique treasure trove.Written August 11, 2019
- Ninety minutes from Toronto, St. Jacobs Market has something for everyone. Food, food, food: from fresh produce at great deals to homemade potato chips and cinnamon buns from Mennonite recipes to freshly butchered meats and Octoberfest sausages to artisinal lemonade. Beyond this are stalls selling books, LPs, clothing, essential oils, everything. Plenty of parking but remain patient while waiting for a space to appear.
Go for the day or stay at one of the hotels within walking distance so you can explore the village next day. And keep an eye out for the many horse drawn buggies along the roads.Written October 31, 2019
- I absolutely loved Elmira, it is a beautiful little town. Will definitely visit again.
We stopped into a diner and had some ice cream, bought some nice jams and generally just loved it.Written September 26, 2022
- A great place for Quilt lovers to browse and buy just about anything you may need related to quilting. Very helpful hints from a prize quilter who knows just about everything one might ask about related to this delightful hobby. Lots of help in colour and material selection and no end of creative ideas.Written May 24, 2017
- My spouse and I greatly enjoyed the excellent service provided by the young man on Tuesday, June 21,2016. This fellow managed a large number of patrons very efficiently and with a pleasing attitude and just the right amount of humour. The wings and pizza were delicious also. My spouse said the draft was nice and cold and I enjoyed a glass of wine. Well done, and we would happily return next time in the area.Written June 24, 2016
- A lovely little golf course/club just on the outside of Elmira. Great place to eat and greet, and enjoy a round of golf in the prettiest of settings!Written May 30, 2017