- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This is a very small farmers market but all the vendors are local and unique. It is worth it To check it out.Written October 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great mix of local art in a nice gallery setting and really pleasantly pleased with the prices. If you visited and didn’t take something with you you’re silly.Written November 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This store closed down September of 2015. They are instead creating an online store that is as of now not yet running. But if you go to their website you can redirect to Sweet Trash on Etsy.Written August 11, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Elora is a very quaint town in Ontario with many gift shops and restaurants. You can see the river and the gorge from the town bridge. Just like any quaint tourist towns, many goods sold in the gift shops are not really something you need in your own kitchen or your home, but they are very nice to look at, maybe a good Christmas gift for a friend.Written October 18, 2021
- Stopped in to browse and ended up buying some unique, hand made ornaments. Owner operator was present and friendly and helpful.Written August 6, 2021
- I purchased this package for my husband and I for a date day. We had a blast! We were instructed on how to make a paperweight and a drinking vessel. We are definitely going to try the next session. The studio owners and our instructors were just amazingly patient. I would highly suggest this as something new and fun to do together.Written June 2, 2019
- By far the most beautiful store I've visited in years!
Unique and exquisite image, extraordinary findings and pleasant employees.
Looking forward to going back on my next visit to Elora!Written October 15, 2018
- A very enjoyable shop with many unique collectibles and gifts. Really worth your time to browse. I’m looking forward to a return trip.Written August 6, 2021
- This is in the Mews shopping area. This is a great shop with lots of different unique pieces There were some great gift items , and we walked out with several things.
I actually had to stop looking around because I kept finding more stuff to buy :)
This will be on my must list when I'm back in town.Written December 26, 2020
- A must visit. I know people had issues with the place, however we were treated with smiles and great service. The merchandise is very high end.Written December 2, 2020
- This is my go to place for gelato in Elora. I'm a member of the community and I wouldn't think of going to any other shop for gelato. They always have a good selection and they are always friendly, which I find especially nice when you have children with you. Of course you have to be careful or you'll find yourself taking other treats home. Would that be a bad thing?Written May 13, 2017
- Great nice little country stores with unique products and goodies.
Got some nice souvenirs.
If you are in Elora you have to stop by.Written November 3, 2018
- A welcoming space with something for everyone. It's hard not to bring out the old credit card in this great shop!Written October 31, 2022
- I spent the weekend at Rio Bravo with Dave the owner taking a course in Blacksmithing, it was very interesting and made some cool and useful projects. I found Dave to be very knowledgeable about his trade. He makes some very nice items that he sells in the shop, he takes custom orders and teaches classes in Blacksmith and Bronze castings. I look forward to the next level.
I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Elora to check it out!Written April 28, 2014