- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The trail is lovely, the beach is world class. We spent the day, saw humpback whales, minke whales, sea otters, harbour porpoise and spent the day listening to the music of the waves gliding through the pebble beach.Written July 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The story of Sointula is fascinating and important to understand when visiting. The staff are great and knowledgeable and the museum is well laid out.
Books and other items for sale too!Written July 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice little hike out to the point, which is a great lookout for views of surrounding area and wildlife. The lighthouse is very cool, and we were fortunate to have a warm sunny day to head out. Great place to spend the afternoon, or even the whole day if you want to bring your picnic lunch. Pack in - pack out!Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The water has a red/brown tinge to it but is very clean. We all had a very refreshing swim here and the trail is a wonderful hike!Written September 23, 2016
- Lovely little place with Finnish heritage. The trip took for awhile, but it was worth of it.
Visited Sointula with some Canadian friends. Stayed at Oceanfront hotel, the view from the balcony fantastic.
There are few "restaurants" and hotels. Book ahead a room. Co-operative shop closed on Mondays, so are the restaurants. Info place next to the ferry. Met a lovely Finnish lady and learned more.Written August 7, 2019
- This was my first ever Yoga Retreat & it exceeded my every expectation! The cosy rustic beach front camp on Malcolm Island, spiritual yet energising Yoga & fabulous food was beautifully complimented by some unforgetable Orca & Whale encounters & an interesting introduction to First Nation culture & history. I had a truely memorable seven days with Florine, Julien, Adelie & my fellow guests - I would give the retreat 10 stars if I could & can't recommend this trip enough - I will be back again..!
GinnieWritten November 10, 2018