- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Sophienholm offers modent but interesting art exhibitions and a cafeteria with nice bistro food at reasonable prices. The park is excellent for small walks. If you want to gather some appetite, walk the 6 K around the lake Bagsværd Sø.Written March 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The walk around Lake Lyngby is approx. 4,5 km's and takes about an hour to complete.
There is always something interesting to se, all year round.
Some puddles of water can form after a rain shower, but nothing serious.Written August 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This restaurant used to be the canteen of a factory. It is beautifully kept in old style and the food is wonderful. The walls are decorated with the original tiles, which is very beautiful to look at, but results in horrible accustics. In any case the place is definitely worth a visit and you should allow some time for a walk in the wonderful surroundings.Written February 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The church does look impressive from outside, but staying next to it meant listening to church bells all day long, which was not really fun. Does offer some activities.Written August 21, 2015
- A fantastic sports facility with lots of indoor multi purpose halls and plenty of parking. Lots of fun was had playing 5 a side.Written November 19, 2021
- How can you call a pub “The Old Irish Pub”, when it is completely new?
Generally it is a very cynical and artificial setup. They have taken a cellar and bought a lot of new, old looking signs with “funny” texts, some posters and some football shirts. That doesn’t make a pub.
They also bought a smoking cabin and put it in a central place. It creates a bizarre look. In the dark room the cabin is clearly lit, so you can easily watch the smokers doing their things as actors on a theater scene.
Be warned: the cabin is totally open, so you will leave the place with cigarette smoke in your clothes. I doubt this is legal according to Danish law.
And then this crazy rule of order: A lot of clothes, including Nike and Adidas shirts, are banned. In a sportsbar!!
Selection of drinks is average.Written February 20, 2016
- This is on the Copenhagen Card. We were planning on visiting the area anyway, for a change of pace from the city. The boat trip is very pleasant - theres no commentary or anything but you can get off at stops along the way and catch the next boat. Would have liked to come back a second day but ran out of time.Written July 20, 2018
- SUPER PLACE TO VISIT.
you have a selection of water craft for the individual couples or family. The costing is on per boat, 1hr 150kr/ £17, 3hr 300kr / £34, 6hr 400kr/ £51.
We went early in the morning on opening and struck a deal with the owner. We took 2 canoes and row boat £51 and we had them for as long as we wanted however 3hrs was long enough for me, but I was the slave for the wife and my sister in a row boat.
This place could have been a 5 star but the boats are getting a little old and some parts of the river area in need of a clean up
.There are two lakes one SMALL and one very large one.
All in All super place to go plus you might even get to see some famous rower, as this is the place all the professionals train. there is food to be purchased with drinks and ice creams all at normal prices.Written July 10, 2017