Top Attractions in Fontane Bianche
What travellers are saying
- In mid April ‘22 the beach was (a) littered, (b) 95% covered in seaweed and sea balls.
After a storm, just before Easter, it turned to 95% sand and just 5% seaweed - much better, but still littered.
No bins anywhere beyond the car park.
Public roads in poor condition, weeds growing everywhere, litter everywhere.
Hopefully better in the summer season ??Written April 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing special, just food to keep hunger away. We were shocked over the price of a simple salad that at 9,5 euro when a pizza was 5 euro.
We went to a lokal deli shop and bought food to bring to the beach, much better.Written July 17, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Called in for a late lunch in late May 2019. When we arrived that took total guests to 6 then another group came.
Service was patchy at best with only a menu board with very limited offerings.
Food was tasty and the only reason why any stars was provided. One of the staff almost snarled when trying to take the orders.
The pricing was exorbitant with €6 for a 200ml draft beer and €8 glass of Rose. The pasta dishes were each €14 for tomato pasta and eggplant.
When trying to pay the bill I was shoe’ed away and told they were busy.
Wonderful location but service was poor.Written May 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there in October ( low season had started), very few people on the
beach. Were given 2 chairs and an umbrella for 15€. Parking was free ( and empty)
The owner runs the cash. He is polite but doesn't care much for speaking other
than Italian.He rumbles a few words in english.
Had lunch with a few beers during the day. Food was good and price was ok.
The beach is beautiful. We were very pleased with our day spent there but i
assure you we wouldn't go in high season.Written October 7, 2019
- Great place to enjoy a nice drink and have fun with friends or people there. The owner is hilarous if you feel like having a good laughWritten August 30, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Fontane Bianche
- The best outdoor activities in Fontane Bianche according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Fontane Bianche on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Fontane Bianche with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Fontane Bianche on Tripadvisor
Fontane Bianche Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 1:36 AM|