Top Attractions in Holetown
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely beach with good amenities, great place for snorkelling straight off the beach. Café on the beach as well so you can grab a bite to eat. Easily accessible by public transport if you don't have a car. Holetown just a short walk away.Written January 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful beech which was always spotlessly clean.
Some trees for shade.
Sea was beautifully clear.
Hardly ever crowded.Written January 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous turtles and wreck trip today great fun and great value a definite highlight of our trip we saw lots of turtles and magnificent fish.Written January 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love visiting here! Food being delivered while enjoy a movie is a real treat.
Tuesdays have a discount, which is worth knowing as it can be really busy!Written November 27, 2022
- Cartier at duty free prices.
Limegrove is a delightful place for shopping luxury splurges, high quality experience and extremely courteous and friendly service.
Daytime is fine but caution should be taken at night in Holetown.
Keep to the Shopping centre and do not venture across the street at night.
Be careful when taking cabs and only use approved taxi drivers from your hotelWritten January 25, 2022
- Don’t miss the lectures here on the history of Holetown during the Holetown Festival in February. A suitable location for day visits as well.Written February 29, 2020
- Exceptionally caring staff. Great range of toys. I left my 20 month old daughter for several sessions, even though she has never attended nursery before, and they took tremendous care of her.Written August 19, 2015
- I attended Pamela's Gentle R&R class which is held on Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
I was not only in need of some much needed stretching for my entire body but I was under quite of bit of stress.
The perfect combination of stretching with restorative poses was just what I needed and more!
I had recently returned from vacation and by the end of the class I felt like I had been on a relaxing vacation. This really felt like a mini vacation from the stresses of life!
I plan to make this class a weekly ritual! I highly recommend this class and any of Pamela's classes as the class schedule caters to every level of yoga student/yogi.
Pamela is definitely the best yoga teacher that I have experienced over the years!Written May 12, 2022
- We visited Drift Ocean Lounge last night, just for a cocktail but decided to have some of the fish tapas once we saw some of the plates come out. Oh my goodness, the food prepared by "Bad Guys" is EXCEPTIONAL!! We had the lionfish, calamari and coconut jumbo shrimp and this has been by far the best meal we have had in Barbados. My partner is fortunate to travel the world with work and said the calamari was the best he's ever had, cooked to perfection and the tempura batter was so light and delicious - the quality of the food was just outstanding! Fortunately, we discovered this amazing little food find half way through our holiday so we will definitely be going back again. The cocktails and all the lovely staff were great too and looking forward to our next visit.Written December 23, 2022
- A great selection of different local gifts and crafts. Reasonably priced and friendly and helpful staff.Written January 18, 2022
- Friendly staff and cheap beer. Sadly no food at lunch and an unimpressive view. Pleasant experience but no reason to returnWritten February 3, 2022
- I had the most amazing pedicure for my birthday. Atera Spa's staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was so relaxing.Written February 15, 2021
- Amazing store with great selection of authentic and high quality Asian groceries, frozen seafood and ready to cook food at reasonable prices. The positive service makes one feel very welcomed. I definitely recommend this gem of a place, especially to those craving for Japanese, Korean, southeast Asian or Singaporean ingredients and comfort food.Written February 17, 2022
- Visited Limegrove today with my wife. We explored all the stores and went into Cartier to have my wedding ring polished. Mr. Peterkin was most helpful in attending to us and also a great help with our purchase. Thanks so much and cheers.... 🥂Written July 20, 2018
- Great bar, wonderful hostess in G the owner. Drinks to suit any taste although the rum cocktails were my fave. Terrific surroundings and an ambience that can't be matched. This is the ultimate barWritten March 10, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Holetown
- The best day trips from Holetown according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Beautiful Coastal Sightseeing Tour of Barbados
- Island Tour
- Private Tour: Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
- Full-Day Pottery, Hunte's Garden and Shopping Tour in Barbados
- Full-Day Natural Heritage Tour in Barbados with Lunch
Holetown Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 11:09 PM|