Top Attractions in Okanagan Falls
What travellers are saying
- We come up to BC quite often to taste the delicious wines of this region...we have been to many of the wineries in Osoyoos, Oliver, Naramata and Summerland, but for some reason we have skipped over Okanagan Falls....until this past weekend. And oh, shame on us for driving past this lovely area for the wines are truly exceptional.
We loved our visit to Noble Ridge. The view down to Lake Vaseux is stunning. There is seating outdoors, a great place for a picnic. We tasted in the tasting room and our server was so knowledgeable and so proud of the quality of wines and everything about the vineyard. You can tell a lot of care and thought goes into the making of their wine. There are several levels of wine, depending on your wallet...all were very tasty. Love the fact that a portion of the tasting fees go toward "noble" causes.
We took several bottles home with us and we keep this on our list of wineries to visit on future trips.Written October 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rode three sections of KVR. The section between Penticton is along the lake. First 5km is pretty rough. And need to watch for rattle snakes. One was on the trail and nearly run over by my wife.Written October 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic paired wine tasting experience with Colleen (I think that was her name). We arrived late morning without an appointment and she graciously gave us a table and led us though a wonderfully informative tasting. We so appreciated the food pairings and the details about the wines. The tastes and the information were top notch.Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful tasting experience at this lovely winery . The host was very knowledgable and introduced many wines to us - we bought quite a few bottles of both white and red. The only drawback was the $10 cost per person, what we thought to be a very steep price for the tasting if one did not buy at least two bottles at the end.Written August 18, 2021
- Enjoyed the Tasting , 5 wines. Great View of Skaha Lake and area.
Live close by and could see my home in Lake.
They have increased the wine tasting price, now $10 each and no reduction when you purchase bottles any longer !!Written August 13, 2022
- Unexpected visit with friends. Staff are so friendly & the tasting was free. Great spot to eat as well. Views are awesome! I would stop in hereWritten September 22, 2022
- A little out of the way to find, but went for the winery's Smoke and Oak Bistro. Outside seating overlooks the gorgeous vineyard. The food was fabulous: perfectly smoked brisket and pulled pork dinners; many side dishes to complement the main meat choice. Small but good wine by the glass or full bottle choices. We did not do the tasting as it was late afternoon/early evening when we arrived and food was the priority.Don't miss this one !Written September 29, 2021
- Not often do you find a vineyard that excels in both White and Red wines in the Okanagan Valley. Syncromesh has done just that.
Don’t forget the great friendly staff and exceptional service!Written August 11, 2021
- The staff were very helpful in assisting my wife and I plan a wonderful visit to the attractions in the Okanagan Falls and Southern Okanagan Valley area. Highly recommend stopping in for advice when you are in the area.Written September 9, 2022
- The views are absolutely amazing. The label on on the wine bottles have the spectacular view facing south. The building itself is almost completely covered in vines adding to a type of uniqueness that this winery seems to have. Haley was pouring for our particular tasting, and she was very knowledgeable and friendly. It's not that far off the beaten path, I would recommend visiting this winery if you are in the area.Written April 15, 2018
- We visited in March, the lake was mainly frozen so not much in the way of birds apart from swans.
There is a short boardwalk , a little icy in places, to a lookout, 3 floors including ground.
Great views from the top. I would love to be there later in Spring or in the Autumn, to see more birds, so we will likely return later in the year.Written April 22, 2019
- We love small family owned wineries, and we loved Bonamici. Owned by two couples, they started small without their own vineyard, found they could make good wine that other people were willing to purchase, so they invested in some land, planted their vineyards and soon all their wines will be estate grown. One of the owners served us and was so personable. Of course we took away several bottles.Written October 24, 2022
- Wide open vistas, marshy lake, Meadow Lark haven. I've stopped along the highway here and been overwhelmed by the Meadow Lark's traditional call. I've seen a cinnamon bear rummaging in the trees to the east of the lake, and watched various raptors such as a Red-tailed Hawk and small Kestrel streak by. Good hikes in the area that can be one way (car at the other end) or a circle route up into the pines and over to Mahoney Lake. You can also stop iat the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory for a very interesting tour, or make a plan to see the annual August Perseid meteor shower from the Observatory grounds with excellent astronomical presentations too.Written August 14, 2018
- This small park has something for everyone. I nice safe beach and clean water for swimming, perfect for building sand castles with the kids, a small water park and even a playground. Great especially for families with younger kids.Written August 14, 2019
- We spent the day exploring the wineries in the Okanagan Falls area and decided to stop here for lunch. Had the pulled pork sandwich with bar-b-que sauce and slaw, plus a side of the potato salad....it was really delicious. Great view down the valley to Lake Skaha. Service was attentive. They also have wine tasting here, but we were wined out by this point. Would definitely come back for the food.Written October 24, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Okanagan Falls
- The best day trips from Okanagan Falls according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Wine & Cycle Tour
- Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise
- Okanagan Falls Wine Tour - Handcrafted boutique wines
Okanagan Falls Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 11:52 p.m.|