- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Fun for kids of all ages! We love that a group of kids can all find things they love, and each year try new things! They are always making innovative updates and keeping things exciting. There are always staff around and everyone is so friendly. We loved our day at clovermead!Written June 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice and clean trails! Many different routes to take. Has cute little bridges and lookout platforms for scenic views. Would recommend placing garbages along the trails though!Written April 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Im excited to try all the products I bought (soap, linen spray, tea and even a salad dressing, all lavendar based). We were disapointed to see it wasn’t blooming season but overall beautiful anyway!Written August 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is one of the best in southwestern Ontario (Second to Long Point Provincial Park). It is sand with easy entry and HUGE! Probably a few kilometers long with tons of parking although the day pass can get expensive. If you plan on coming often get a season pass. There are a couple pretty nice trails to the camping area as well. Just an FYI the camps septic stinks and you have to pass it on the way to the day use beach parking so keep your windows shut until you get to the gate ;)Written December 24, 2021
- Fun place to learn about the history of dairy farming. We went on a school trip, the kids had a lot of fun. Would definitely go back.Written December 24, 2021
- a cold windy day to come here. perhaps too early for swans to be here. more Canadian geese observed today vs white swans. no open water for birds to swim or eat. kind of odd to see swans and geese walk slowly over ice.Written March 7, 2021
- We're adding this to our list of go to spots to take the dog and enjoy the outdoors. The creek is very clean and the trails are lovely and well maintained. Gorgeous views and not very busy even on Easter weekend. Love this place!Written April 17, 2017
- This is a nice intimate theatre space. Not many seats but I think this adds to the atmosphere created. Easy to find. Ceiling is cool. Didn't realize they have upstairs balcony either until after the show.Written October 21, 2017
- We were visiting family in the area and wanted to get some peaches or berries. They brought us to this family market where there was lots to choose from. The place was very clean and staff were quite friendly. Definitely worth a stop to explore and grab some fresh produce.Written August 13, 2018
- As small as it is this little museum gives out a lot of information about the past in Elgin County and Aylmer area. Displays are first-rate.Written November 2, 2017
- It has been a number of years since I’ve been down to the market, decided to go and get my supplies for pickling .wow ! what a surprise it is now so small compared to what I remember the building is basically empty and decrepit and after going all the way down there from London they had nothing that I could buy .Written September 17, 2018
- Couldn't reach by phone so took a chance on driving out here from St Thomas. Place was blocked but the hostess found a table for my wife and me. Service was a little slower than we had anticipated but, the wait was more than worth it. My wife had the Chili with Caesar salad and her surprise was the large size of the portion. I opted for the salmon and shrimp with a turmeric cream sauce and what a treat. It was served with what I was expecting to be a very basic green salad. Nothing basic here! We moved to Ontario almost 3 years ago and I have to say this was by far the best restaurant meal I've had in those 3 years. Next time we'll make a reservation. There were a few other menu items we have to try. Keith and Lorna P.S. The fresh-baked dinner rolls are to die for!Written May 15, 2022
- This was my second adventure at Otter Be Here. I brought my son and niece and nephew. We had an amazing time! The river is picturesque and peaceful. We took loads of photos, we stopped for a picnic and saw a lot of wild life. Took about 4 hours to do the purple run and it was fantastic! I want t go again soon😊Written August 11, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Aylmer
- The best outdoor activities in Aylmer according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Aylmer on Tripadvisor