Hi, I am planning for a trip to Thailand in November . I am confused about 4/7 island. Please let me know
1. Which trip is better - 4 island or 7 island sunset tour?
2. Timings of both tour.
3. We are 2 person. We have no problem with sharing with 4-6 people. What will be approx cost for a trip to 4/7 island tour in a long tail boat sharing basis?
4. From where I can book for that? Please share if anyone has any reliable agent's contact details.
5. Lunch menu's
6. 400 thb pay to national park is mandatory? (we will not do any kind of water activities like snorkeling, swimming etc)
Hi Tushar, thanks a lot.. Can you please tell me which islands includes in 4 island and 7 island tour?
Pl find my replies to your queries:
1) 4 island is better because you can spend quality time on each one. All islands are not very different from each other. However if you start early in the morning you can do 7 island but it will be tiring. I would go for 4 island.
2) 4 island is around 6 hours and 7 islands is around 9 hours
3) cost is 2500thb but sharing will be cheaper. There are lot of agents on right in front of each you have govt kiosks as well to check the prices. Generally the agent at corner of boarding point is quite reliable.
4) lunch is on your own. However at the caves point there is a restaurant where you can eat.
5) yes 400thb is mandatory but I feel you can negotiate that with the boat guy because you don't get a receipt for that hence my feel is it remains with boat guy.
Get quick answers from Tup Island staff and past visitors.