Is it possible to get picked up at Orly airport?
If yes, how much is it?
We are one child and an adult.
Dear Madam Marlene,
We thank you for your message once again.
We need your arrival information to schedule your pick up with our driver:
Orly airport to Hotel : 60€
Hotel to Orly airport : 40€
CDG Airport to Hotel : 75€
Hotel to CDG airport :55€
We inform you this list of price is based until in 3 persons, it can modify if the arrival time is not between 06h00AM to 19h00PM.
We stay at your entire disposal for any other information or request.
Dear Madam Marlene M,
We thank you very much for your trust in our Hotel.
We are able to organize your pick up at the airport.
We collaborate with a professional private car company.
The driver is English spoken and he will wait you at the exit of the terminal with your name on a board.
He will assist you with your bags and will drive you straight to the Hotel Saint Germain.
Fixed rate with complimentary mineral water, Wi-Fi and newspapers during the fare.
If you wish to confirm, please provide us your flight details as your flight number, arrival time and provenance directly at the Hotel Saint Germain's email address.
We stay at your entire disposal you may need.
Looking forward to welcome you soonest.
We took metro and walked to hotel. It wasn't a big deal. I don't recall the lines but it was one transfer and a relatively short walk to the hotel.
How much is the private car service?
We were there last week, I don't think that there is a car pick up service from Hotel Saint Germain.
To add to the posting above, I think the train from Orly to Hotel Saint Germain was $12 per person. It's pretty easy and consistent, and we felt very safe. The other option was exiting Orly, where there was a lot of pushy cab drivers that made us uncomfortable.
If you're okay with the train system, (easy to Google paris metro map); they're color coded and trains named with letters (RER system) travel through and outside Paris while trains named with numbers (Metro system) only travel inside Paris. Here are the trains/transfers we took. It may seem a little complicated at first, but after riding the trains (as many Parisians and travelers do) it becomes pretty simple... the best way to get around town by far.
1. Take the OrlyVal (Train) Shuttle going towards Paris.
2. You'll get off at the Antony station to transfer to the B Train on the regional RER system to Paris (towards Charles du Gaulle airport)
3. You'll get off at the Denfert-Rochereau station to transfer to the #6 train going towards Charles de Gaulle Etoille
4. You'll get off at the Pasteur station to transfer to the #12 train going towards Aubervilliers
5. You'll get off at the Rue du Bac station.
6. You'll exit the station, and at the top of the escalators or stairs, you'll turn right.
7. There will be a cafe on the corner of Rue du Bac. Facing the cafe you'll turn left down Rue du Bac and the hotel is about 1.5 blocks down the street.
Hotel Saint Germain is in a really nice area with great mom and pop shops, restaurants, and cafes within a two block radius.
I hope you have a great time in Paris!
Get an answer from Hotel Saint Germain staff and past guests.