we just want to know whether what is included in buffet style breakfast and what is the time of the breakfast?
How big is DOUBLE ROOM (2 people)? Is there enough space to put 2 suitcases, and are there closet to put clothes? How much is the airport transport? Do we have to pay to the driver or to the hotel? Which currency we have to pay? Is it cash or credit card in U.S. currency? Do we save extra if we book directly to the hotel? How far is HOP ON HOP OFF bus stop from the hotel? How many floors does this hotel have?
We understand that there are two lifts (elevators)? When was this hotel last renovated? Thanks in advance for all the information. with best regards from: LALANIS
P.s. we are planning to visit Budapest in september this year?
Just saw this and the double room is big enough for 2 people and you'll have space for a couple suitcases. Not sure on the food because i usually slept through it ;-)
Okay so some of your questions have already been answered but here is my take on things:
1) I found the breakfast disappointing and stuck with coffee and scrambled egg. The food was dried out and not very appetising.
2) I found the double room adequate but quite small for 2 people with luggage.
3) I can't remember exactly how much airport transport was, but it was reasonable. There is an ATM at the baggage arrivals hall and its best to draw out local currency. Hungary does not use the Euro.
4) You pay the taxi driver in local currency CASH. They might accept US dollars but don't expect any change. I didn't see any provision for paying by credit card. Not all taxi drivers speak English but are usually very helpful.
5) The location of the hotel is quite central and near to all transportation links.
6) There are 2 lifts (elevators).
7) The hotel has recently been refurbished.
8) Don't forget to bring an international power plug adaptor as I couldn't even use the shaver socket.
9) You will find that Budapest is a wonderful city with friendly people.
Have a great time.
hello from athens greece to lalanis : the time of breakfast is from 7.30-10.30 a.m. you can put the 2 suitcases in an 1 only closet we paid 30 euros to pick up us from the airport to hotel and 28 euros to return at the airport we were 5 persons .we paid at the driver oh the trasfer company but was cheaper from hotels suggestions,credit card didnt accept we had in cash .to the market dont accept credit cards ,is very near the hop on hop off bus stop ,hotel has 5 floors i think we stayed at the first because we were 3 persons ,2 lifts and 4-5 years they had a renovation .the position was good and was difficult to us to find a room with 3 beds so i chose the hotel .i wish to have a nice trip (heaith and happiness to all) zefi athens greece
Can't remember exactly what was in the buffet breakfast but it was very good and there was a range of hot and cold foods.
A double room is large enough for 2 suitcases and has a large closet.
We didn't do an airport transfer as we came in on the train from Hamburg so we just jumped on the metro which was easy, cheap and fairly quick. I think you can get the bus and metro from the airport and there's a stop very near Estilo hotel.
If you do an airport transfer you usually pay the driver and it would need to be in local currency. Get a currency converter app before you go to help work out your spend in USD. Other places you will be able to pay by credit card.
Hop-on, hop-off bus stop is right outside the Central Market hall (go and check this out) which is just across the grass square near the hotel.
The hotel is very modern and fittings and furnishings are all relatively new.
Get an answer from Estilo Fashion Hotel staff and past guests.