my family is planning a vacation in 2 months in bahrain. we are 5 members including 2 kids. our ages and choices diversify so here are questions
1. we need beach access where we can subathe and kids can play.
2. Do you have a nightclub/bar ?
3. does rooms have hotubs?
4. do rooms have sea view and balcony?
5. do you have yacht trips?
6. do suites contain 2 seperate bedrooms?
The answer for your questions are Yes , for the Yacht trip I'm not sure.
The have a beach access and huge play ground for kids including football yard.
Lot of restaurants and bars
Here are your answers -
1. we need beach access where we can subathe and kids can play. - Yes You have beach and sunbathing space together.
2. Do you have a nightclub/bar ? - Yes they do have TRADER VICS and they serve alcohol in most of their restaurants too ( rules during month of RAMADAN may be different though)
3. does rooms have hotubs? - Yes all rooms have bath tubs
4. do rooms have sea view and balcony? - Yes they have sea view rooms, you will need to be specific at time of booking. but those do not have balconies only windows . also windows of all rooms can not be opened too - with regards to the suites only the top category of suites ie EXECUTIVE & DIPLOMATIC SUITES have balconies
5. do you have yacht trips? - not sure, but think they would be able to help you plan one.
6. do suites contain 2 seperate bedrooms? - all suites have 1 bedroom only and if I remember right 1 BATHROOM PER SUITE TOO. You could see if they could give you ADJOINING SUITS / ROOM to make the space bigger
Hope this info helps.
Have a lovely trip to Bahrain
The Ritz hotel is one of the most executive hotels in the state of Bahrain ,, I don't think it can give u & ur Familay the freedom you R looking for specially with 2 kids ,,, their some many places in Bahrain replacing this hotel with all what U requested ,,,,,, pls check & read a bout .....
Get an answer from The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain staff and past guests.