We are a couple and planning to Visit ooty from Bangalore in Mid April for a week.
- How will be the weather in April ?
- If it is cold, will the Hotel provide the Room heaters and hot water ?
- Hows the food in hotel ?. , any good restaurants in the vicinity which offer good food ?
- Does this hotel have a bar ?
Weather should be reasonably pleasant in April I would guess.
As for the rooms. All of them have room heaters and electric geysers for hot water in bathroom.
In room food service is way too expensive and there is No bar. They can arrange upon request though.
- Mid April in my opinion will be bit normal in terms of temperature, need not worry on heaters etc., but the rooms does have heaters
- Food in Hill country choices are less ,not round clock service apart from Hot beverages, mostly north Indian varieties, but made fresh & yes its bit expensive
- Around 4 kms from resort is commercial rd, where you can access bunch of regular restaurants like A2B , Subway , pizzas and other regulars ones
- Resort does not have a bar
Have a nice Trip
The rooms have air heaters and the restrooms have hot water.The food served is limited,expensive and below average.The nearest restaurants are a few kilometers away by drive and there is no bar in the property.
Room heaters and hot water is available in room. Food is below average. Hotel is 4-5 kms away from city centre, therefore, no restaurants available near by. I don't remember any bar in this property.
Get an answer from Hill Country Lovedale staff and past guests.