We have never been to Maldives and would need some advice:
1) if I book via online track agency like Expedia, does the price include sea plane transfer to and fro the airport? If it doesn't, how do I transfer from Male to villa?
2) is it recommended to pay for half boarding? Half boarding works out to be around USD 125 per day per person.
3) is there any gym at the villa?
Expedia only selling room accommodation on breakfast meal plan and if u wished to upgrade to Half board or Full board, you can do it upon arrival at front desk.
If you are fun to eat, better upgrade your meal plan to Half-board because dinner is buffet and there’s theme nights at Kaani Restaurant.
There’s small but cute gym inside the island.
1) The travel agent should take care of all the transfers....otherwise you will find it difficult to arrange it after arrival , the resorts charge exorbitantly for transfer , in fact it may cost you more than your stay, go with a travel agent who includes all
2) Would suggest a full board package as half board will put a large hole on your pockets , even a water bottle will cost you around 8-10 dollars (usd)
3)Yes there is a gym in common not @ the villa ,You can opt for a villa near the gym if you are very particular,,,, open from early morning till late midnight
Hi! As far a I know, the seaplane is not included in the price via expedia. But I am sure that the hotel will be able to organize the transfer for you if you haven’t booked a package.
I would definitely get half boarding as it could get pretty expensive otherwise. Like that you know what you’re paying and there are no possibilities to eat except in the hotel restaurants.
Also there is a gym on the island you can go to although we didn’t use it so I can’t tell you much about it.
Enjoy your holiday!
1) the booking should state whether seaplane is included or not.
2. Personally half board isn’t worth going for. Full board or all inclusive. 130 usd for a steak so be careful as food prices are high
3. There is a gym but nothing standout. Not the best I give it 2.5 stars
Get an answer from Angsana Velavaru staff and past guests.