Honestly, not sure how to start expressing my opinion/view about this 0 trash hell of a hotel.
My family and I have visited Koh Samui Island 5 times. Every year has been better than the other, we stayed at different hotel/resort every year. from the Renaissance, Nikki Beach, Le Meridien, Centara who'm were great, to now "Infinity".
Without hesitation the Infinity trash hotel was by far the worst hotel we've ever checked in at. Worst decision ever. Dirty beds, dusty floors, insects/flies in food, slow room service, stained robes, dirty toilets, etc... Within the same day we checked out of Infinity & into Nikki Beach.
0 STAR RATING!
My wife and I had an excellent time in infinity, we were up the mounting with a stunning sea view. The suite we booked was modern contemporain lots of space with private pool and amazing see view. Staff was so kind, always here to help us. The residence is quiet in the mountain in the Jungle close to a Buddha temple. There is free shuttle at anytime to go down the beach and main road, in 5 min really convenient
Thank you to Infinity staff for this wonderful stay!
The only positive thing is the view and the whole concept of the residence
Lets go through what we did not like;
- pool was always dirty, which makes it pointless to have a pool that you cannot swim in (you can see the photo i add, water is green)
- staff is probably the most unprofessional that I have ever seen for such segment
- cleaning gets 1 out of 10. I also noted the guy in charge that his staff spends like 2 minutes on cleaning, floors they dont wash, dont vacuum the carpet (i dont think it was ever vacuumed for the past couple years), the apartment was steady dirty and had unsanitary conditions. Curtains were disgustingly dirty, guy in charge told me they dont was them because they can"t, lol. They never in their life clean under beds or under any furniture. 5-7 cleaning person come and all they do is just stand there, wipe the same spot all over again while talking between themselves in thai and laughing. Very unprofessional
- wi fi gets a 1. Dont even bother trying their wifi just buy your own internet
- whole residence is in very poor maintenance, it seems that they are very cheap thats why they save on every little thing
- lights in the room are very dim and its extremly dark inside at night
- about 4 times a month power went out
- always insects flying in even though all doors and windows always shut
- i hope you will never see the mattress with no covers
- they said if i need to throw out trash i just put it outside the room and staff will pick it up. It will usually take them about 5-6 days or maybe more than a week to do that, hall was smelling like trash constantly and then some animals came ripping trash bags apart
- food is super expensive for duch poor quality
- restaurant is a joke. We once stopped there just for a latte, they did not give us menu, told us to sit, came like 15?minutes later to take out order, ordered 1 latte. After half an hour we had to leave and they dif not even start preparing it, crazy huh?
- pool near beach (which they say belongs to them) tries to scam you by trying to make you buy something
- when i moved in phone was not working, a bunch of lights, a lot of dishes and cups were missing
- whole staff is like middle school attitude, they have an excuse for everything, mostly you will hear that it is all because of rains (no)
Now is the wonderful view really worth it? Its up to you.
How i hope to stay more longer at this Elegance Suite with a lovely private pool with nice seaview in front of it! 7 days is not enough i really love this place such a wonderful view of the ocean and very private rooms as well as very quite nobody disturbs your tight sleep at night! If you are looking for a fabulous place and for excellent relaxation this is the right place to stay! All the staff is very attentive and ready to assist you with all your needs 24 hours and that’s perfect!!!
I will surely be back soon and will stay more longer maybe a month! See you all guys again!!!
We stayed for a Luxury Escape 7 night package in Sept. I read some reviews and thought it sounded really good. From the road up on the hill has great potential well that where it stops. The views are spectacular but that's it. The word "resort" is in the title and yet there is nothing offered to even be considered a resort. Everything is off the hill. The walk to and from the room each day is a killer , so steep and yes they do offer a golf cart. The novelty of this wore off after day 2. You are given a phone and driven to the bottom of the hill for your nights out and then call when you are ready to return. 7/11 has never done a better trade. This would be the most disappointing trip to Thailand e have had over the last 9 years. The reviews from others leaves me speechless, obviously they were in the top rooms and didn't have to walk up/ down the hill. We met several other couples at the same time who were disappointed to. As for the breakfast, well that was below par and one morning it was all glad wrapped and placed on our table, bad luck if you didn't want what was there. I understand that these rooms are owned individually but the maintenance is really poor and the rooms smell of mould. The bottom two rooms have been totally gutted and just left and the row in front of us it was visible to see that rooms were not completed. The mission statement in the directory is way off point, mini bar menu in room but no mini bar. Thanks but you not be seeing us again.