I stayed here for one night after my Intrepid tour.
- bed comfortable, big room, hot shower
- tv lost its signal often
- I found that the food was average at restaurant for dinner (pizza had no flavor)
- wi-fi sometimes worked well, but not reliable
- I asked at reception for hairdrier, there was none
- I asked for toilet paper since there was hardly any left in the room. They said they would send someone up but the person never showed up
- I booked a transfer to the airport for the following morning. The transfer was on time; however, for the price I paid (25$ USD), I would have expected a better service. The driver had its music running loudly in the car, window rolled down even though it was cold, and made a stop at a gas station on the way to the airport. He should have thought to refuel before taking me.
In conclusion, this hotel was ok for one night but I don't think I would stay there again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Response from kchensuites, Manager at Kenya Comfort Suites
Responded Sep. 17, 2019
We thank and appreciate you for sharing your concerns during your stay with us. We are sorry that there some hiccups which made your stay not a very memorable one. TV and WiFi signals vary at times this being an issue from our service providers. Maybe our hairdryers were in use, we don't keep many but we have made an effort to add some for the comfort of our guests. About, the toilet paper lapse, we are sorry, the transfer to the airport; you could have informed the driver that you were not comfortable, he could have adjusted to your requests, though we don't have control over to this, they operate independently. Thank you for your review as it helps us to serve you better.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC