Stayed for couple of days with only room booking (no breakfast though there is an option).
Location: Step away from Railway Station and hardly 3 kms away from airport. Just a small street behind station which looks secluded no did not have any safety issue
Room: very clean but for few patches beneath air-con. Spacious and well lit. Clean washroom. Serve 2 bottles of commentary water bottle. Excellent air-con. Have hot water throughout the day. Need to put sound reduction window else can't sleep due to train sound.
Staffs: very courteous and helpful
I booked this hotel for an unplanned, sudden trip to the city. Located centrally very close to the railway station but the outside surroundings are not great. The deluxe rooms are clean, spacious while bathroom is fitted with geysers. There are enough plus points to charge your mobiles or laptop and work at the same time sitting on the bed or chair. Buffet breakfast in the restaurant offers limited menu. In room dining service is okay. Overall, it's an average hotel for an economy budget.
1. the reception desk is very cooperative and helpful, the check in process was completed in just few minutes.
2. the room was great, clean, fresh and all essential items in place.
3. the food is good. the room service is very good and i can get normal drinking water within minutes of request.
4. the location of the hotel is excellent and is hardly 250m from the Bhubaneswar railway station.
5. the hotel reception would provide you with receipt copy of the bill if you ask for it
I spent one night for catching an early morning train with my family. The room and bathroom were clean. U can spend one night easily. Thought the linens could have been better.Check in and out were hassle free and through OYO. Restaurant was good.
Only thing good about this hotel is the room size only. Though it's a new hotel with good furniture & fittings and under control of #oyo but both house keeping & room service is bad. They don't change the sheets and towels or the cover of duvets and room service takes & takes times and u get served only when u send reminders. The buffet breakfast too is disappointing and if you are leaving early they do not even have arrangements to serve tea as rooms have no tea coffee makers. Laundry takes 48 hrs to get delivered. At their rates Bhubaneswar has much better options