This property has wide rooms and amenities. But it lacks when it comes to cleanliness
- No toiletries including soaps
- No packaged water when you are giving 7K for one room
- Breakfast with only two options, both unhealthy options
You need to call again and again to receptions for your basic things. It’s an irritating one when you doing it 10-20 times a day
I visited this place in October 2019 with a couple of friends for a 2 nights stay and did not quite enjoy the stay. I will break up the pros and cons for you below:
1- Very close to Baga Beach, almost next to Tito's Lane.
2- They had an easily accessible water purifier installed next to the reception which one could use during their stay to refill their own reusable water bottles or the glass bottles provided by them. This helps save plastic waste by not having to purchase single use plastic bottles from them.
1- A very annoying and Unhygienic incident, that the very first day we ordered lunch and it had a really big insect and that too cooked in a Roti. Yuck...
2- The staff was so irresponsible, they did nothing to compensate us for that lunch incident and charged fully saying that it is not our fault and the restaurant is to blame. And let me tell you the restaurant is inside their premises. Such a shame.
3- Another irresposible and unhygienic experience was on 2nd day of our stay when we submitted the room key at reception while leaving in the morning and asked them to clean the room. Still when we returned in the evening they had not bothered to clean it. Complete idiots who manage this place.
Therefore, overall it was not a pleasant stay!
I found this hotel terrible.
Room & breakfast is not up to the mark. Insects were coming into the ground floor room.
Location is great but facilitates were hopeless. TV , intercom were not running.Issue was not solved after repeated complain.
At night power backup was not proper.
We had a Stay of 5 Night / 6 Days
Guest Name - Sumeet Chandiramani
Check In - 24th March 19
Check Out - 29th March 19
City Full Of Commission Agents , Earns atleast 30-35% of your Spent
1. No Card Accepted - No Swipe Machine
- He'll Lots of Power Cuts & No Generators
- Window AC
2. Reached at 2.Am & were asked to pay as they said they can't process check in without full payment updated , Mobile Network Issues & Payment only to be done at Oyo App.
3. Breakfast - Not as per Standard
No Omlet - Only 2 Items in Menu
One Day - Poha / Aloo Paratha ( Bread Butter Toast)
2nd Day - Upma / Puri Bhaji ( Bread Butter Toast)
Same Repeated Again & Again
4. No Toiletries - Only Soap Given
No Body Wash / No Shampoo
No Hot Water Supply as they use solar which seems doesn't work
No Tea - Coffee Kittle
5. No Dental Kit
6. Too Rude Staff Behaviour at Breakfast - Asked for Omlet & rec'd reply that talk to Oyo we don't know & we don't have anything to do with it , We are doing what we are said by Oyo
7. Too Rude Staff Behaviour @ Night - We ordered food from Swiggy - 1st Reason after Staying for 3 Nights having food at Hotel's Restaurant We found digestive issues 2nd We ordered South Indian which was not in the menu - Still Hotel Reception Guy said Twice
Once at the room & again at Reception while collecting the Swiggy Order To My Wife in front of Swiggy Guys & In Lobby Area that Food from Outside is Not Allowed - ' Inspite of No Such Thing Mentioned anywhere in Oyo Terms & Hotel Policy
8. No Quality in Food in their own Restaurant
Buttermilk - Hot Served Everytime
9. Sizzler - Coming with Yellow Pulao / French Fries / Munchurian Dry
Only Tawa Roti - Is the Best
10. " Mr. Mahesh Saved the Picture at the End at our Last Day & Tried to Sort out as much as he can but can't sort out Bad Experience of 5 Night in 1 Half Day"
Note - We only felt we paid for Swimming Pool & Baga Beach Walkin Distance - Apart from that Nothing is Worth Living & High Charges No Value for Money
This villa is managed by oyo ,very good location in the heart of BAGA area. Oyo staff was well behaved and responsive, safe for family stay. Room phone was not working so they provided mobile number of front office .Breakfast was good without any doubt - buffet option were Aloo paratha, Poha ,Toast ,Puri bhaji and upma .
They have pool which i used for one day swimming ,its clean and well maintained.
Overall very good experience.
Very good option based on the location and price.