We stayed here for one night before going to storybook land (which is 5 mins away). The room was great, very spacious. Had a kitchen with 2 burner stove (no oven), microwave, full size refrigerator and all accessories needed for cooking. Also had a table with 2 chairs , a large desk with another chair, a sectional couch with a pull out bed and a king bed. Plenty of room for a family of 5! Very clean! The hotel was walking distance to a Walmart and a few restaurants.
Due to covid, the hot breakfast wasn’t available (but we knew about that in advance so it wasn’t an issue). They had grab and go bags with bottled water, granola bar and muffin. They also had some individual yogurts and juices. Also because of covid, the pool, gym, outside sitting area and fire pit were not available for use. There was hand sanitizer in the lobby. The only negative to me was that... while masks were supposed to be worn, it wasn’t strictly enforced. Some of the desk workers and housekeeping had masks below their noses and they didn’t tell guests to have them on in public places.
Overall I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious. Definitely recommend
1. Large, clean and well decorated room – no bugs. Plenty of room to lay out your suitcases.
2. Kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
3. The sink is outside of the bathroom – convenient for two people getting dressed in the morning.
4. Large counter space around sink.
5. Desk & chair, sectional, and meal table with 2 chairs, in room.
6. Free Wi-Fi in room.
7. Safe in room.
8. Indoor pool, however, no jacuzzi.
9. Free hot breakfast.
10. Many places to shop nearby.
11. Short drive to Atlantic City and other Jersey Shore towns.
1. No shuttle service between hotel and Atlantic City Airport or Philadelphia Airport.
2. There is no door between the sink area (which is outside of the toilet/shower room) and the sleeping area (bed).
3. Dining area where you get your free breakfast is too small for the size of the hotel.
4. View: Not much to see out your window.
5. On-site parking - $10.00 daily.
PRO or CON (depending upon your special needs):
1. Pets allowed.
2. All rooms are smoke free.
Recommendation: You won’t be disappointed if you stay here. Highly recommend.
Stayed here one night on business. It’s an excellent choice near AC. Lots of parking and only a 10 min drive to the Boardwalk and casinos. Friendly check in staff and great breakfast options. I had a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and full kitchen that had a fridge, stove, dishwasher.
There was a pool, basketball/tennis court, bbq area.
Only downside was that the ceilings are thin and I could hear kids stomping from the foot above—otherwise I could not hear adjacent rooms on the same floor.
We stayed for a full week there and we enjoyed our stay very much. The staff is charming and always looking to help. We had a check in at 3:00 pm and we arrived earlier a 11:00 am and they still gave us a room right away. The room was very cleanand had a lot of space for our 2 years old boy. It is very well located, you have a Wal-Mart grovecy right across the street, a drug store, starbuck, restaurant etc. Its also right next to the highway and you can go to cape may south very quickly and we were couple of minutes next to the Jersey shore, atlantic city etc. WE enjoyed the fitness room and the pool was clean. There morning buffet was also included wich is pretty convenient.
(Gifted) Points Stay...Our family stayed for one night to break up a drive we were making. The rooms were clean and I really liked the Studio setup. My kids had a fun time at the pool; and, the breakfast was actually more than I had expected. Every area of the hotel we were in was clean and well maintained. The woman who checked me in could have been a bit more enthusiastic but maybe it was a long day for her. The gentleman who checked me out was beyond helpful and nice, he may have been a manager.
I would have given a five as a rating if not for the cigarette smell that wafted into our room each time the A.C. kicked in.
Overall a great property, would stay again.