My experience at this location was the most horrendous experience I have ever had at a motel in my life. There are holes in the blankets. You do not get what you pay for because there is no WiFi and there are heroin addicts everywhere. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything that goes on in the very next room.
This hotel is the absolutely most disgusting place you could possibly stay. There is mold on the walls, cigarette burns in the comforter, bugs in the room, holes punched in walls right below electrical outlets and light switches, filthy carpet and the list goes on and on. On top of that the staff is very rude. There are people that actually live in the motel rooms that are up all night fighting and drinking. Do yourself a favor and stay at a chain motel. There are several other motels in the area that I have since located. You do not want to stay at this motel. I have included photos to show I’m not exaggerating. I don’t know how a motell like this operates in the United States in 2017.
1. Asked for non smoking room but all building and the room smell like a smoking room plus some guests smokes at the front of the main door
2.Very outdated building, needs a lot of repair for example the under the shower the stopper did not release so when you were taking the shower you were standing in full tub of water.
3.Very loudly at night. I do not know who are these guests but they screaming, arguing all night at the corridor. I did not sleep for three nights. I think the priceline should check this hotel before will charge you the money.
It was one horrible stay for 4 nights.
My friend found this motel on-line and because of the pictures and the high star rating, figured it would be good enough at $65 a night for 2 of us. Wrong! It was old, dated and dirty. Trash all around the buildings. We were put in the back building where many rooms had permanent, apparently low-income tenants living, which were up all hours of the night. Heard a baby crying throughout the night. Hated to walk on the carpet without shoes. Was to be non-smoking but wreaked of cigarette smoke and even had an ash tray. Blankets had burn holes and tub wall had burns too. No heat until owner flipped breaker. No trash can anywhere so left a pile of trash on the bathroom counter. I couldn't wait until the light of day came the next morning so I could get up and out of there. Oh! And the check-in desk had plexiglass across the room with a slot to slip your money through. Was very creepy and made me uncomfortable. Not recommended unless you're desperate.
If you can stand mold and mildew, this is the motel for you. Remember to bring a can of air freshener or two. I went to my room which was dusty and outdated, left my bags and went out for the day. I returned late in the evening and when I realized just how bad this room was I decided not to stay. I then asked the desk clerk/manager for a refund and he refused. He also refused to give me a different room. I was looking for a cheap room and boy did I ever find it, but not worth even a free stay.