This beautiful setting provides for a unique camping experience. We expected a few more amenities,such as lights in the tent and maybe a place to recharge cellphones. But it is a bit rustic for that. The beach is beautiful , beds were comfortable and the food was better than good. They organized a tour of La Bahia de Las Aguilas. A stunning wilderness beach .Very much like Long Beach on Vancouver Island circa 1967,( yes I am that old);
Great and different hotel to stay ocean front, is great as romance and also family that was my case, love the service of all the workers , my girls love it ... the new cabin rocks Something you have to be aware is their is mosquitos because is in the middle of nothing and that makes the hotel great... Yes im going back!!!!! Pd... the restaurant need some loving on the food please, that will be my only bad side
First of all, you need to understand that this is camping on a beach. Yes, there may be little critters running around because YOU'RE CAMPING ON THE BEACH. That said, Eco Del Mar is unbelievably beautiful, the service is great, and the prices are fantastic. We had an incredible couple nights and wished we could've stayed much longer. The excursion to Bahia de las Aguilas comes HIGHLY recommended, and we split the cost with another traveling couple, which made it even better. Would return in a heartbeat. You won't be disappointed.
With only arriving to this place, you feel immediately the peace and harmony. You hear soft beach music and you see a stunning landscape behind the bar. We were in the newly built junior suite and the bed was so comfortable that we slept through the night and woke up with birds chirping. We loved that the shower was outside and the wet wood had an amazing smell. On the beach you can be only yourself, no disturbing tourists or vendors. I wished there was no phone signal at all, so you cannot get distracted with being on your phone.
"Being a good host is more complicated than it seems" I appreciated David (lone employee on our side) efforts to alliviate the disaster we experienced when my nephew got food poisoning. I visited this location along with 18 other family memebrs and friends, for our end of the year celebration as well as my nephews birthday fireworks bash. However, this long planned event resulted in a nightmare as my oldest nephew got food poison because the chef failed to follow the instructions given when ordering his dish. The message was clear: do not put seafood in the dish.This along with a constant theme of ineptitude from some of the staff and the owners (who were there drunk and showed no empathy towards the health of my nephew), made our stay unpleasant to say the least. Never going back and would most certainly not recommend this location to anyone I know. …