Was NOT impressed - was told after in room that TV Did not work, issues locking door, stains on chair, room took 3 hours to warm up - will NEVER book here and need travel on regular basis . It is true you get what you pay for
Paid for room with kitchenette and brought $200 worth of food for cooking for 4 nights. Didn't find out until we entered the room that it wasn't what we booked. Excuse was there was a "small leak" in the kitchenette room. Plenty of opportunities to tell us in advance, i.e. when they found the leak, when we called earlier that day to enquire about late arrival, or when we were checking in. Hence I think the excuse was a lie. I think they gave the room to someone else and tried to cover it up. Only discount offered was downgrade to regular room (whopping $35 total). The excuse was they provided us equivalent items such as single burner butane stove and cooking and eating implements. Not nearly good enough. Still a huge inconvenience as we had to cook with windows/doors open to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, only one burner, no kitchen sink, inadequate fridge space, no countertops to prepare food, only a small desk as a kitchen table, etc. I know what their kitchenette rooms have as I've stayed in that type of room with them twice before. Shower curtain crisp with filth. Asked for replacement, twice. Was told they had to go buy one (seriously?). It never materialized in the 4 nights we were there. Asked about where to put garbage. Was told to put it outside the room. It was never picked up. Holes in walls, peeling paint, filthy coffee maker, etc. Will NEVER stay here again.…
Walking into my room at tulip inn was by far the most surprised I’ve ever been at a hotel/inn. Online the pictures looked clean, cozy and nice but the reality was the opposite. One of the locks had broken key stuck in it, the desk looked like someone had taken a knife to it, the patio door was unlocked, and the non-smoking room reeked of cigarettes. After I asked for a new room, all I was offered was smoke spray. Then a refund was denied from them. It took days and hours on the phone to only get half my money back. I do not recommend this place at all, you’re better off sleeping in your car
If you have a dog then you are fine. If you have 2 dogs then they won't let you stay there. When asked why they said too much mess. Either you allow dogs or you don't. My two small dogs are not going to shed any more than one big dog. NOT A PET-FRIENDLY BUSINESS
The bedroom smells very stuffy, even mouldy. Some renovations were done but the carpet is terrible, so as the washroom. The towels are ridiculous, impossible to use. Thankfully I had mine. The duvet does not have a cover and is too hot for summer. The air conditioning works well.