- Location - close to Biarritz town centre and beaches are walking distance
- Staff generally helpful and one speaks English
- Decent sized window made up for having no air con
- Cheap compared to most other places in BIarritz
- Room pretty clean and functional, TV in…
This is a clean and extremely affordable hotel located very close to the heart of the action in Biarritz.
The only caveat would be that the shower and rooms are fairly small so if you are a larger individual you may want to consider other options.
Otherwise the staff were wo…
I had a very small single room which was clean and tidy. Not a bad location - 5 minute walk to town and beaches. The staff were friendly.
There didn't seem to be a lounge to relax in. I saw a small breakfast room.
Stayed here last week . The hotel is in a great location on a lovely street , can walk to everywhere within 10 mins .
The 14 bus (€1) goes from the airport to the Jardin du public and it's a 5 min walk up the hill from there .
It's only 3 mins to the market ( des halles ) . …
Lovely hotel very friendly family run. Close to the town and beach.
Very clean nice decor
Good size room, decent shower.
A really nice town close by with good bars and food. Good access to all.
Great place highly recommend